OINP - International student stream

Vijay_

Star Member
Jan 11, 2024
Hi All,
oinp international student stream

ITA: August 15/2023
Submitted: August 30/2023
Assessment: I Missed the status update date.
DIP: December 20/2023

few of my friends got approvals before Christmas.
I am worried why my file takes this long.
Anyone in same situation?
is there anyone who have not got the approval for August 15th ITA, OINP international student stream?

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
is there anyone who have not got the approval for August 15th ITA, OINP international student stream?

I'm in the same boat (same ITA date but in a different stream: Foreign Worker)

It's like a torture. I'm not sure how long I can stay calm, knowing that almost everybody on here already got the result

Last edited:

Vijay_

Star Member
Jan 11, 2024
I'm in the same boat (same ITA date but in a different stream: Foreign Worker)

It's like a torture. I'm not sure how long I can stay calm, knowing that almost everybody on here already got the result
Exactly, i really dont know what is taking long. I submitted along with my friend on same day (just 1hr difference), but he got approval before Christmas, But here I am still no approval, its been more than 120 days.
I have also called and asked, but they said you will have to wait until decision is taken.

Reactions: dothientai2012

Mel2021

Mar 2, 2021
Toronto
Hi, I graduated from Culinary Management @George Brown College. I am applying on ONIP International Student Stream. The form asks me to fill "Fields of Study". Does any of you have completed this field for Culinary Management? What is the Field of Study?

Vijay_

Star Member
Jan 11, 2024
Hi guys,

is there anyone who have not still got the approval and in DIP status for August 15th 2023 ITA, OINP international student stream?

kish_1100

Jan 8, 2024
Hi all, I was waiting for the DIP to finish for my international student with job offer stream but today it became withdrawn. Does anyone have the same issue? I've been waiting for so long...
I didn't receive any email regarding the withdrawal either, was wondering if it's a system fault. Have sent an email to the office but haven't heard back.
I'm having the same issue. Did anyone got response regarding the same issue?

DD9324

Dec 20, 2021
Hello guys… anyone has an idea why OINP international student stream draws are not happening? Last one was in August. Other draws are continuing as usual. Stressed. U guys have any idea?