+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International student stream

Akaza_Renn

Oct 17, 2022
Hi all, I was waiting for the DIP to finish for my international student with job offer stream but today it became withdrawn. Does anyone have the same issue? I've been waiting for so long...
I didn't receive any email regarding the withdrawal either, was wondering if it's a system fault. Have sent an email to the office but haven't heard back.

Sina 1313

Mar 17, 2022
Hi @Sina 1313 thanks for sharing you are on the same boat as @Edu_david and me, let's wait for the best in the following days. Please let us know if you see any progress on your application.
Good day!
I just checked my OINP profile and realized that my status has changed to "ASSESMENT" after 4.5 months! Just wanted to give you an update and let you know that the progress is really slow and don't lose your hope if you haven't received any changes yet.

All the best!

Sina 1313

Mar 17, 2022
You have to receive the approval by end of today as per the OINP website bro! go to LCBO and buy a champagne! be prepared! Mine is still the same. I gues mine would take a bit longer because my spouse also is included on my application

Edu_david

Oct 5, 2021
Fantastic idea! hey, you will get news soon, keep that high positive vibe that amazing things are coming for you as well!!!

Sina 1313

Mar 17, 2022
Thanks bro! I'm super positive right now! One question, did you receive email or not? Wish you all the best in your next stages.
Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Edu_david

Oct 5, 2021
Thanks bro! I'm super positive right now! One question, did you receive email or not? Wish you all the best in your next stages.
Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
I don’t, just needed to keep checking, It will update automatically.

Of course I will, I think this is a great window for all current and future applicants to low anxiety levels and understand this a lengthy process so we just need to be patients.

Thank you, same wishes for you!

Sina 1313

Mar 17, 2022
I don’t, just needed to keep checking, It will update automatically.

Of course I will, I think this is a great window for all current and future applicants to low anxiety levels and understand this a lengthy process so we just need to be patients.

Thank you, same wishes for you!
Good day bro!

I was wondering if you have received the final decision. Please let us know.