+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP interest - IT professional

Raghul

Sep 14, 2014
Hi experts

Today I received notice of interest from ontorio province for CRS score of 360 for noc 2283 IT professional.

The only problem here is I have required proof of funds for 2 members in my savings account just for only one month as of now. How to proceed further in this case? I don't want to lose this opportunity. Is there any way ?

Please do the needful. Thanks in Advance

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Hi experts

Today I received notice of interest from ontorio province for CRS score of 360 for noc 2283 IT professional.

The only problem here is I have required proof of funds for 2 members in my savings account just for only one month as of now. How to proceed further in this case? I don't want to lose this opportunity. Is there any way ?

Have you received it today or on 29 June ? Could you please let me know

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hi experts

Hi Raghul,

What was the profile submission date, and you got the NOI yesterday ??? right ???

!! And as far as your query is concerned, buddy you have arrange funds for entire family. Either get a gift deed from friend/Parents/Family, but its going to be a major game changer!!!!

ksm

Apr 25, 2017
hi
i have recreated EE profile yesterday for NOC 2175
how much chances for NOI?
Thanks in advance

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
There's a new update on the OINP site about NOIs for IT professionals:

July 4, 2017

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
For these occupations only, the OINP lowered the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. However, candidates will still need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility, including:

• Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  • Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above;
  • Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French;
  • Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income in Ontario; and
  • Intent: An intention to reside in Ontario long term.
Note: Receiving a Notification of Interest does not mean you will be nominated under one of Ontario’s Express Entry streams. Please consult the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program website and review the requirements of the stream that interests you to ensure you meet both provincial and federal criteria.

Questions:
If you have questions about the requirements of the HCP Stream, you can visit the OINP’s Frequently Asked Questions page or contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Be sure to include your Express Entry number.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e Filing Portal, please send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
There's a new update on the OINP site about NOIs for IT professionals:

July 4, 2017

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
For these occupations only, the OINP lowered the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. However, candidates will still need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility, including:

• Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  • Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above;
  • Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French;
  • Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income in Ontario; and
  • Intent: An intention to reside in Ontario long term.
Note: Receiving a Notification of Interest does not mean you will be nominated under one of Ontario’s Express Entry streams. Please consult the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program website and review the requirements of the stream that interests you to ensure you meet both provincial and federal criteria.

Questions:
If you have questions about the requirements of the HCP Stream, you can visit the OINP’s Frequently Asked Questions page or contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Be sure to include your Express Entry number.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e Filing Portal, please send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.
Its in past tense , so is it only information for last week ? Or they are gng to give more NOI for ICT ?

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
I have applied for SINP EE stream and the application is in process. I also want to try for Ontario ICT stream. but i am not sure if I should select more than one province under " application details " page of CIC express entry profile?? i have read that one of the criteria for SINP to nominate is to show and prove the intent to reside in saskatchewan. But ,if i have selected saskatchewan and ontario both then do either of the streams will have issues with criteria to be met?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
I have applied for SINP EE stream and the application is in process. I also want to try for Ontario ICT stream. but i am not sure if I should select more than one province under " application details " page of CIC express entry profile?? i have read that one of the criteria for SINP to nominate is to show and prove the intent to reside in saskatchewan. But ,if i have selected saskatchewan and ontario both then do either of the streams will have issues with criteria to be met?
You can apply to two provinces but I can assure you, the provincial officer will see and it will be a conflict, which ultimately increases the chances of rejection. Only when you have been nominated is when you cannot apply to another province and if you have, you must withdraw. If you receive nomination from more than one province, you must accept one and decline others.

Last edited:

emailtoraj90

Dec 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please help..I am an IT professional and my NOC is 2174.My CRS score in 387

I haven't received Ontario PNP invitation so far.I am not sure about the reason.Can somebody shed some light..I am pissed off.

What I think is,I have completed my Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering which is not relevant to my work exp.I have 5+yrs of exp in IT only.So will this be the case that I haven't received my invitation due to irrelevant exp?

Raghul

Sep 14, 2014
Hi Raghul,

What was the profile submission date, and you got the NOI yesterday ??? right ???

!! And as far as your query is concerned, buddy you have arrange funds for entire family. Either get a gift deed from friend/Parents/Family, but its going to be a major game changer!!!!
Hi Buddy, yes u re correct.
How you got SINP ?
Can we connect via whats up?