+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream November 30th 2023- timeline

Sam_Alpha_7

Aug 31, 2022
I got NOI on 8th February 2024 under same category as yours. I have some questions about filling the application,
1. Were you issued a valid work permit for this job in Ontario? (I am on PGWP)
Yes or No
2. Do you have a valid work permit for your current job in ontario?
Yes or No

Your help on this would be greatly appreciated.

SarekaD

Feb 12, 2024
No update :

NOI-Nov 30th
Submitted- 2nd Jan
Assessment- 17th Jan
DIP- ?
approved - ?
Any luck with anyone?

Olay

Jun 8, 2014
Conngrats to those that have been approved and to those that are still waiting, I wish you good news soon. Please can someone help by advising on my situation:

I got NOI yesterday under HCS. My IELTS is expiring end of April while my passport expires first week of May. I may not be able to get new passport within 45.day. Here my questions:

1. If I submit application to OINP with IELTS that would expire next month. What’s the implication when it expires? Do I have to write a new IELTS?

2. can I apply with the passport that’s about to expire and then use webform to update when I receive new passport?

3. My EE profile expires end of March, if I create new profile before submitting application, do I still need to inform OINP about the new profile.

thanks as I await you kind assistance and advice

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
Hello all,

Can you please help with these queries? I hope this will help other people as well, having the same queries I have. I got NOI under HCP - CEC on 21st March. As I am a CEC candidate:

1. Do I need to show POF, as CEC are exempt from this, but OINP requirements say something else?

2. Will only Pay stubs work (first and last month), if the bank statement is not present, as I closed my bank account last year.

3. I have my ECA (2 or more degrees), and completed 2 Ontario College Graduate Certificates as well. I attached my ECA report, but in OINP it is mentioned to attach a Canadian degree. Can I attach my Ontario College Graduate Certificates under certificates, with transcripts and a completion letter?

4. How do I mention self-employment hours? Can we add self-employment information in Other Activities?

5. I checked today only that I entered the wrong date (5 days difference) in my EE profile, is it fine if I change it now and mention the same in the OINP application?

TIA.

PR4ALL

Mar 8, 2024
Status Just Changed to ASSESSMENT

OINP HCP - Outland
Submision : March 3, 2024
Assessment : March 26, 2024

SarekaD

Feb 12, 2024
Hey,
NOI: 30th Nov
Submitted: jan 2nd
Assessment: 27th Jan
Jumped from Asessment to Approved : March 28th
600 CRS points added on same day to EE profile

Nasrin26

Feb 28, 2024
Hey,
NOI: 30th Nov
Submitted: jan 2nd
Assessment: 27th Jan
Jumped from Asessment to Approved : March 28th
600 CRS points added on same day to EE profile
Congratulations did u get any notifications for it or its just showed in ur porfile