+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Profile locks when you receive ita, this is the whole point of profile expiry. I have researched a bit today about it and overwhelmingly it states profile expiry doesn’t matter after ita. But please do your own research.
profile only locks after document submission is applicable to ability to add, remove or substitute any documents after you submit your profile for PR not the EE profile.
Expiration based on what? Like if it is 1 year expiration it may not. but if it is based on IELTS or any other thing it will affect. Those things will get locked once you submitted the application. I maybe wrong though..

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Guys, I got my India PCC on June 16. And am planning to submit my Post ITA application by end of September or by early October. I know PCC is valid for 6 months.... So I should be good right?

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023
Finally nominated!!!!! Yayyyyyy. Thanks everyone for the support. Please share the post ITA forum link :D
Congrats!! I submitted on June 12th, will probably need to wait till next week. You narrowly missed out on this ITA. Hopefully, we will get the ITA from the next draw (whenever IRCC decides to hold that, lol)

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
Guys, I got my India PCC on June 16. And am planning to submit my Post ITA application by end of September or by early October. I know PCC is valid for 6 months.... So I should be good right?
I am wondering the same thing. My PCC expires next month. I will submit the application by sunday. Should I get my PCC renewed or not.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Congrats!! I submitted on June 12th, will probably need to wait till next week. You narrowly missed out on this ITA. Hopefully, we will get the ITA from the next draw (whenever IRCC decides to hold that, lol)
I think you might get it Friday or early next week. I missed out on the ITA. But I am happy that I got the nomination. Can't have it all at the same time :D

• Love
Reactions: ShadowClone

Lunaaa

Jul 18, 2023
I'm more inclined to think that they did it in batches, and the first week of June submissions may have been the last of the batch. So maybe people who submitted in the 2nd week of June and onwards would start seeing changes in their applications now and those will be processed next. Since you were in assessment for so long, your last stages may pass by quickly
I have seen a few nominations for those who submitted their applications in the second week of June. I have also seen that a few applications for the second week of June submission have already progressed to the DIP stage, rather than getting stuck in the assessment stage for 2 months!!!!! It's too annoying!!

vatesh

Jun 5, 2023
Hello All,

I got nominated today (Submitted my application on 11th June). Thanks for all the support to community here.

Question: I am planning to accept the nomination but I am also about to change my company i am working in next few days (my NOC code and job responsibilities will remain the same as Software Engineer). I am wondering will it impact my nomination ? Do i need to inform OINP about the upcoming job change. In nomination letter, it just mention to update express entry profile with updated information if you start new career. So want to verify the right next steps in my scenario ?

Reactions: kumardinesh12

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hello All,

I got nominated today (Submitted my application on 11th June). Thanks for all the support to community here.

Question: I am planning to accept the nomination but I am also about to change my company i am working in next few days (my NOC code and job responsibilities will remain the same as Software Engineer). I am wondering will it impact my nomination ? Do i need to inform OINP about the upcoming job change. In nomination letter, it just mention to update express entry profile with updated information if you start new career. So want to verify the right next steps in my scenario ?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AMAZING . I SUBMITTED MY PROFILE ON THE 22ND OF JUNE AND UP TILL NOW ITS STILL JUST ON SUBMITTED. SO WORRIED HERE