Lunaaa

Jul 18, 2023
OINP healthcare Draw
NOI: 08 May 2023
Application Submitted: 09 June 2023
Assessment: 21 July 2023
DIP: N/A

Hey guys,

I'd like to share the timeline of my application and see if anyone else has had a similar experience. I've been in the assessment stage for two months now, and there hasn't been any progress or ADR (Additional Document Request) so far. I've even reached out to them through phone and email to inquire about the status of my application, given that it's been more than 100 days since I submitted it, but they simply advised me to be patient. They mentioned that the average processing time is 70-100 days and that each application is unique.

I'm curious if any of you have any recommendations or if you've encountered similar situations with your applications?

sauron666

May 17, 2023
ITA received!! However, my profile expires on October 3, 2023 and I will not be able to submit before that. Will I have to create a new profile and wait for a new ITA?

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
ITA received!! However, my profile expires on October 3, 2023 and I will not be able to submit before that. Will I have to create a new profile and wait for a new ITA?
Your profile should be locked from this moment on as far as my understanding. Therefore, no worries for any expiry of such document and or application.

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
OINP healthcare Draw
NOI: 08 May 2023
Application Submitted: 09 June 2023
Assessment: 21 July 2023
DIP: N/A

Hey guys,

I'd like to share the timeline of my application and see if anyone else has had a similar experience. I've been in the assessment stage for two months now, and there hasn't been any progress or ADR (Additional Document Request) so far. I've even reached out to them through phone and email to inquire about the status of my application, given that it's been more than 100 days since I submitted it, but they simply advised me to be patient. They mentioned that the average processing time is 70-100 days and that each application is unique.

I'm curious if any of you have any recommendations or if you've encountered similar situations with your applications?
I'm more inclined to think that they did it in batches, and the first week of June submissions may have been the last of the batch. So maybe people who submitted in the 2nd week of June and onwards would start seeing changes in their applications now and those will be processed next. Since you were in assessment for so long, your last stages may pass by quickly

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
But can we still proceed with processing our ITA? My EE profile will expire on 24th
Profile locks when you receive ita, this is the whole point of profile expiry. I have researched a bit today about it and overwhelmingly it states profile expiry doesn’t matter after ita. But please do your own research.
profile only locks after document submission is applicable to ability to add, remove or substitute any documents after you submit your profile for PR not the EE profile.

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
Profile locks when you receive ita, this is the whole point of profile expiry. I have researched a bit today about it and overwhelmingly it states profile expiry doesn’t matter after ita. But please do your own research.
profile only locks after document submission is applicable to ability to add, remove or substitute any documents after you submit your profile for PR not the EE profile.
Same with my research. I've read discussions here and in Quora and it seems we're good even if EE profile expires. Thanks for confirming!

Reactions: Timhorton9999

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....