Jun 26, 2021
Nominated today! :)

Outland | Tech
NOI: May 05, 2023
Submission: June 05, 2023
Assessment: July 12, 2023
DIP: August 10, 2023
Approved: September 13, 2023

This forum is amazing & good luck to everyone!
Congratulations! Have you receive any nomination certificate from OINP after your application get approved?

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Oh boy so many nominations! Congratulations fam!!!!
I submitted on June 6th and went to DIP on August 9th
I’m basically hyperventilating with stress now! Have we had rejections? Because so far I haven’t seen any rejections (hopefully I wont be the first :))))
LOL! That's exactly how I felt up to yesterday. Was seeing all the June 1 to June 6 submissions getting their nominations
Awesome! When was your submission date?
Submitted June 5th. I saw the email from IRCC bright and early this morning and I screamed so loudly

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Thanks guys! It's really true that things will work out when it's time. I was worrying so much every day. No worries, early June submissions will get nominated this week and next week. As long as you filled out the application properly. And I realize that they give you chances to correct things or if you forgot to submit something. After I submitted the application, I realized I attached the wrong PDF and left out my husband's foreign work experience ( 13 years worth!). I emailed OINP and they replied after 5 days and said I could email them the missing attachment. So I did, and it all worked out. Easier said than done, but don't worry! It will work out eventually. My process (after submission) took 3 months