+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023
I'm here wondering if the last batch of nominations will be from the 1st week of June submissions and then an EE draw will happen? So all the recent nominations can get their ITAs? Why else would an EE draw be taking so long to happen?
Read a theory that IRCC is reaching the yearly quota for newcomers, so they are spacing out new draws. We might get 1 draw a month or less from now till the end of the year. But it's just a theory, it's anybody's guess at this point.

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Guys my nomination was transferred to new Express entry profile while i have the Nomination certificate for old express entry profile, does OINP sends a new nomination certificate with new EE details on it???

Sri1210811115

Sep 15, 2021
Update -

NOI - May 5
Submitted - June 2
Assessment - July 10
DIP - August 2
Approved - September 11

Got an email that I received a message on my EE profile. Logged in to see that I have been nominated. At the top of the page, had to select "I Accept" and then the points were allocated.

Not sure if I am inland or outland as I applied when I was outside and then I'm staying in Ontario under a work permit.
Did anyone else with June 2 submission receive nomination?
I have the same timeline but still in DIP

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Read a theory that IRCC is reaching the yearly quota for newcomers, so they are spacing out new draws. We might get 1 draw a month or less from now till the end of the year. But it's just a theory, it's anybody's guess at this point.
The nominations IRCC gives to provinces are reserved. So let's say that IRCC gave Ontario 9000 nominations for 2023, they can't run out of quota without giving these 9000 nominations an ITA. The quota includes these cause otherwise it would make no sense for IRCC to give provinces nominations without having an ITA for them. No draws is just the uncertain nature of IRCC. You can request OINP a nomination up to 2 years so no need to lose sleep over a few days of ITA delays.

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I am squirming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've started checking my email several times a day, just praying IRCC sends that blasted message!