+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Niroys2023

Aug 24, 2023
Is
Here's my experience of dealing with an EE profile expired in the middle of OINP process:
1) Wait until your old EE profile expires. Do not withdraw it.
2) Create a new EE profile.
3) Send an email to OINP, stating your OINP file number, and both old and new EE profile numbers (and new job market validation code, 4-digits). Send the letters from EE (auto-generated PDFs) informing old profile expiration and new profile creation along as attachments.
In my case, the OINP responded to the email within 1 business day (a manual reply stating that the correspondence is received, not the autoreply).
Again, please be adviced that this is only for reference as situations may vary for everyone.
Ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Is this the correct email id to inform Ontario about new express entry profile ?

pkjsarin

Sep 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have an inquiry about how getting married might affect my eligibility for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

I received the NOI on May 5th, where the minimum cutoff was 475 points. Currently, I have 475 points, but I'm curious about how my Express Entry (EE) profile would be impacted by marriage.

When I calculate my score as a married applicant (without future Spouse's IELTS, she has no work experience, ECA), my points drop to around 456.
I've heard that if Ontario proceeds with the nomination and grants me an additional 600 points, I should be able to include my future wife in my profile.

However, I'm unsure about this because Ontario might recalculate my score after adding my spouse, potentially putting me way below the NOI cutoff range.

If anyone has faced a similar situation, please share your insights. I'm open to adjusting the timing of my marriage based on what would be most advantageous without jeopardizing my nomination.

EDIT : My status as of today is assessment
Hi @hiback , did you conclude anything on this? I am also in a similar situation. Do you know by any chance what documents we need to be ready with in order to include spouse?

Thanks

Waseemdurr

Aug 6, 2023
When did you move to DIP?
what do they say when you call? I emailed them to let them know my EE profile has expired and I have a new one that needs to be linked to my OINP profile, they acknowledged that and even said “We understand your application is taking longer to process than expected.” Even though I hadn’t even asked then about this
it moved to DIP about 50 days ago, almost 2 months. And I emailed them I just got an auto generated reply. When I tried to call, it couldn't connect but the message in the end was the office has no updated information but you can check on the site.

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
Hi again everyone,

I am still pretty concerned about our application. Timeline is:

Nomination: May 8th (health)
Submitted: June 22nd
Assessment: waiting

I know we submitted it late due to changes to a few documents in Australia, but it's been 81 days, and based on the average processing time of 70-100 days, I am somehow not sure how they will meet this timeline as I can see people get stuck in each stage for quite some time...
I sent an email to OINP asking why it's taking this long for the status to change but received no response...

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Hi again everyone,

I know we submitted it late due to changes to a few documents in Australia, but it's been 81 days, and based on the average processing time of 70-100 days, I am somehow not sure how they will meet this timeline as I can see people get stuck in each stage for quite some time...
I sent an email to OINP asking why it's taking this long for the status to change but received no response...
I saw someone post last week on this thread where he had submitted mid june and moved to assessment last week. You might get an update this week/next week. All we can do is have patience.

Reactions: kaaaten

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
it moved to DIP about 50 days ago, almost 2 months. And I emailed them I just got an auto generated reply. When I tried to call, it couldn't connect but the message in the end was the office has no updated information but you can check on the site.
Oh that’s nerve wracking. There really isn’t much you can do atm. It’s good that they didn’t ask for additional documents. Hopefully your nomination will be around the corner

Reactions: Waseemdurr

hiback

Dec 23, 2020
Hi @hiback , did you conclude anything on this? I am also in a similar situation. Do you know by any chance what documents we need to be ready with in order to include spouse?

Thanks
Hey, I have not so far.

Its all pretty confusing to me. I have heard different things from different sources/forums.

For Spouse I think you will need their passport, pcc, Marriage certificate. Not sure if anything else is required.

shivsk

Jun 6, 2023
Hi again everyone,

Don't worry, most probably you will move to assessment this week, I submitted on June 17th moved to assessment on 8-Sept

Reactions: kaaaten

gopalmoseskhan

Jan 17, 2023
Update -

NOI - May 5
Submitted - June 2
Assessment - July 10
DIP - August 2
Approved - NA
Update -

NOI - May 5
Submitted - June 2
Assessment - July 10
DIP - August 2
Approved - September 11

Got an email that I received a message on my EE profile. Logged in to see that I have been nominated. At the top of the page, had to select "I Accept" and then the points were allocated.

Not sure if I am inland or outland as I applied when I was outside and then I'm staying in Ontario under a work permit.

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Update -

NOI - May 5
Submitted - June 2
Assessment - July 10
DIP - August 2
Approved - September 11

Got an email that I received a message on my EE profile. Logged in to see that I have been nominated. At the top of the page, had to select "I Accept" and then the points were allocated.
Wow congratulations