PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Submitted my application on the 5th June, still awaiting. NOI received on 8th may Health Draw - Inland applicant.
Same as me
Inland too, received NOI health on May 8th
Submitted June 6th
Still in DIP as of August 9th (was asked for ADR on August 10th but once I submitted the required documents I moved to DIP again on the 16th)

Nisha_Taurus

Aug 30, 2023
Same as me
Inland too, received NOI health on May 8th
Submitted June 6th
Still in DIP as of August 9th (was asked for ADR on August 10th but once I submitted the required documents I moved to DIP again on the 16th)
We should hopefully expect to receive nomination by next week hopefully.
Almost a month now in DIP - shouldn't take long.

Nisha_Taurus

Aug 30, 2023
It appears that the submission submitted after June 10th takes some time to appear as DIP. However, there should be shorter delay between DIP and nomination.

hiback

Dec 23, 2020
Good question
My opinion is wait till you get your nomination. Also meanwhile prepare your spouse's necessary documentations so that once you get your nomination you can easily add your spouse's details and be eligible for the next ITA.

This is my opinion If anyone knows better please let us know :)
Thanks for your response.
I am not married yet and am just trying to figure out which way is the best way to go about it.

I believe even after getting nomination, I will have to get approval from OINP to add the spouse.

I am just worried if OINP denies the addition and rejects my nomination.

ty952315

Aug 16, 2023
Hello everyone,

I have an inquiry about how getting married might affect my eligibility for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

I received the NOI on May 5th, where the minimum cutoff was 475 points. Currently, I have 475 points, but I'm curious about how my Express Entry (EE) profile would be impacted by marriage.

When I calculate my score as a married applicant (without future Spouse's IELTS, she has no work experience, ECA), my points drop to around 456.
I've heard that if Ontario proceeds with the nomination and grants me an additional 600 points, I should be able to include my future wife in my profile.

However, I'm unsure about this because Ontario might recalculate my score after adding my spouse, potentially putting me way below the NOI cutoff range.

If anyone has faced a similar situation, please share your insights. I'm open to adjusting the timing of my marriage based on what would be most advantageous without jeopardizing my nomination.

EDIT : My status as of today is assessment
I think this thread may be of help to you. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/changing-spouse-accompanying-after-provincial-nomination.705385/

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Thanks for your response.
I am not married yet and am just trying to figure out which way is the best way to go about it.

I believe even after getting nomination, I will have to get approval from OINP to add the spouse.

I am just worried if OINP denies the addition and rejects my nomination.
Wait till ITA and submission. Once submitted, you should be able added without loss of points.

hiback

Dec 23, 2020
Wait till ITA and submission. Once submitted, you should be able added without loss of points.
Thank you! Wont OINP know that I made changes to my EE profile without first getting their approval?

Sorry if I am asking stupid questions, just dont want to lose Nomination.