+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Guys, I have 2 questions with post ITA application. Please help

1. When should I get the Bank statements - as close as it can be to the submission date? Or I can gather it now ?
2. Medicals - My friend says we will receive request and only then we should do but in the ircc website it says we should submit along with the application. How does this work?

"
If you have never completed an IME
If you have never completed an IME before, you should complete your medical exam after you get your invitation to apply. The results of your exam must be valid when you

• submit your application for permanent residence, and
  • receive permanent residence in Canada
For this reason, it is a good idea to complete the exam as close as possible to the date you submit your online application.

"

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Guys, I have 2 questions with post ITA application. Please help

1. When should I get the Bank statements - as close as it can be to the submission date? Or I can gather it now ?
2. Medicals - My friend says we will receive request and only then we should do but in the ircc website it says we should submit along with the application. How does this work?

"
If you have never completed an IME
If you have never completed an IME before, you should complete your medical exam after you get your invitation to apply. The results of your exam must be valid when you

• submit your application for permanent residence, and
  • receive permanent residence in Canada
For this reason, it is a good idea to complete the exam as close as possible to the date you submit your online application.

"
1. Any date POST ITA is fine.
2. Medicals are upfront. The request thing is no longer the case. Everyone needs upfront medicals now.

Reactions: lblue21

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
I don't think upfront medicals is correct. One can get it done after ITA as well
"Upfront medical" doesn't mean "before ITA". You can definitely get your medicals done after ITA if you're confident that you'll get an appointment and medical information sheet within 60 days. "Upfront medical" simply means "before submitting your PR application".

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
Guys, do you know of any cases about OINP applicants who received ADR? What were the reasons for the ADR? I'm trying to collect information about common ADR reasons but there aren't a lot available.

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023
Finally moved to DIP!
Didn't check yesterday thinking there wouldn't be any update on the last day of the week, it most likely happened yesterday.

OINP Tech Draw || FSW || Outland

NOI: May 5, 2023
Submitted: June 12, 2023
Assessment: July 31, 2023
Decision in Progress (DIP): September 1, 2023
Nomination Received: N/A
Nomination Accepted: N/A
Express Entry (CRS 479) ITA: N/A

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
"Upfront medical" doesn't mean "before ITA". You can definitely get your medicals done after ITA if you're confident that you'll get an appointment and medical information sheet within 60 days. "Upfront medical" simply means "before submitting your PR application".
I think they ask for the ITA and give a document. There is only one difference: you will not receive the IMM 1017 Medical Report form from IRCC.
This is what I got online. Let me know if the information is wrong.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
this. It means the day you submit Your application it must include medicals. Afaik it’s called upfront because pre-Covid IRCC would request them and then you would get those done. Now thats not the case.

Reactions: auzair

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Could someone clarify what this means - you will not receive the IMM 1017 Medical Report form from IRCC, this is mentioned in case of getting medicals done prior to ITA.

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
Could someone clarify what this means - you will not receive the IMM 1017 Medical Report form from IRCC, this is mentioned in case of getting medicals done prior to ITA.
Back in the day, after you submitted your PR application, you'll get this form from IRCC. You'd take this form to panel physician who would then perform the IME (immigration medical exam). Now, you don't need this form in case of PR application. You can simply go to the panel physician directly for an "upfront" medical exam, who would return you an e-Medical information sheet. You have to upload it alongside other documents when submitting PR application within 60 days of receiving ITA.