+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Was really expecting a draw this week after all of our nominations but it should for sure be next week right... right?! They haven't gone more than 3 weeks yet this year.
They fill in the quotas with back to back draws for the missed ones. So dont worry. It will happen!

Reactions: nenny3311

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
This is my timeline

Noi- may 8
Assessment-aug.28
Dip- august 31
Approval- waiting

I want to ask as well..i am worried because i was asked to submit paystub from may 2022-august 2023..in my paystub in may, iy covers may 15-may 28. I started on may 19 so my hours was only 58. Also, there was a holiday then. Will it be an issue? Thank you

jaskaur1991

Aug 14, 2023
Urgent help, my file is going to expire on 02 September, due to expiry of ielts. I gave a new one and I need to update it. My question is after updating on my EE profile do I need to inform oinp. If yes, then how to inform them? How much time will it take to reflect on my ircc account. I waited till last because My submission was on 30 th may, hoping to get the nomination but didn't receive. Please help me .

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Urgent help, my file is going to expire on 02 September, due to expiry of ielts. I gave a new one and I need to update it. My question is after updating on my EE profile do I need to inform oinp. If yes, then how to inform them? How much time will it take to reflect on my ircc account. I waited till last because My submission was on 30 th may, hoping to get the nomination but didn't receive. Please help me .
You have to update your Express Entry profile imo and then email oinp and let them know about the new ielts test results

Ravi_08

Sep 21, 2022
I am confused!
After getting nomination from oinp, is it only way to wait for draw and getting ITA or we can apply PR by any other means too?
Kindly clear.....

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
I am confused!
After getting nomination from oinp, is it only way to wait for draw and getting ITA or we can apply PR by any other means too?
Kindly clear.....
Hi
Once you get the nomination your crs score will increase by 600 points, then you wait for the next draw to get ITA, there is no other way or loophole

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
I am confused!
Kindly clear.....
No matter what, you have to get an ITA. As far as I know, the other ways also only help you get your points up. So you have to wait for the draw and next time you will be invited if you have the nomination.

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Hey Guys! I have few questions and would really appreciate if someone can answer it please.

I recently received my nomination from Ontario on 24th August 2023 but sadly my profile is expiring on 4th of September 2023.

1) How much time does the OINP takes to transfer nomination to new EE profile? (Since ill be missing the next round of draw because IRCC did not conducted a draw this week)

2) Does OINP issues new nomination certificate with updated EE profile number? How long do they take to issue a new certificate?

3) When creating new EE profile, there's a section where they ask if the applicant has received a nomination certificate, what to do in that case? Should i use my current nomination certificate in this case?

I would really appreciate if someone can answer all of the above questions.
Thanks!!