+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
Ive got NOI on May 17th. Submitted in June 28
status still submitted…

It's pretty weird because we got NOI on the 8th May and submitted it on the 22nd June and still Submitted, but I see people moving to assessment very quickly. Makes me think my agent messed it up...

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
It's pretty weird because we got NOI on the 8th May and submitted it on the 22nd June and still Submitted, but I see people moving to assessment very quickly. Makes me think my agent messed it up...
What I noticed was the sooner you submit, sooner your profile will move to next stages. 22nd of June means a very late submission. As far as I know people who submitted after 12th of June still havent moved to next stages.
However, your assessment, dip times will be much less as they have to adhere to the 100 days timeline.

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
What I noticed was the sooner you submit, sooner your profile will move to next stages. 22nd of June means a very late submission. As far as I know people who submitted after 12th of June still havent moved to next stages.
However, your assessment, dip times will be much less as they have to adhere to the 100 days timeline.
Yes we had to submit very late as some documents had to be updated and we are currently living in Australia, everything is so slow here
About 100 days- I had no idea that's a thing! is it 100 business days or calendar days? Because it's already 70 calendar days that we submitted.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Yes we had to submit very late as some documents had to be updated and we are currently living in Australia, everything is so slow here
About 100 days- I had no idea that's a thing! is it 100 business days or calendar days? Because it's already 70 calendar days that we submitted.
Based on current trajectory, once they start clearing up, they will get to you towards the end of the batch. Your next stages should be shorter. In anyway, we will all get there eventually. 100 calendar days seems like a good expectation. But it could go up to 120 even.

Reactions: kaaaten

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
As you can see here
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-application-processing-times-and-nominations-issued
For HCP category average processing time is around 70-100

For the May NOI batches as far as I noticed outland people received nomination within 99-106 days. So I believe they are trying to adhere to the timeline mentioned by them.

Reactions: kaaaten

Nisha_Taurus

Aug 30, 2023
Hello all! - New to the group. Found it extremely informative.
OINP HealthCare Draw
NOI - 8th May 2023
Application Submitted - 5th June 2023
Assessment - 10th July 2023
DIP - 2nd Aug 2023
Nomination - Waiting

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

Nisha_Taurus

Aug 30, 2023
Can I apply for PCC and medical now? Or should I wait until I receive nomination? Currently at DIP stage since 2nd Aug.
Inland applicant.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
What if the PCC arrives before the nomination? Have you all also applied for it already?
PCC is valid for 6 months.. so the idea is to gather all documents that we can before nomination/ITA so that we have time to focus on time sensitive documents like updated PoFs, Reference Letters & Medicals