+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Congratulations everyone...did you guys receive email from IRCC first? or checked in manually?

Anyone tell me how we are notified. Just nervous anticipating and I keep checking the website

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Noi - 8 may 2023
Submitted- 3 june
Assessment- 10 july
Dip - 5 august
My concern is that my express entry profile is about to expire on 7 September. So , when should i inform OINP about the same. Should i do that now or wait till 7 , make new profile and then inform.
Please help
I believe you should wait until it expires then create a new one and send OINP a copy of the letter you receive from IRCC of the new profile creation with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible in addition to the email you receive when your profile expires

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hey guys,
Its a POST-ITA Question but maybe someone knows the answer.
Question: Does the digital photograph submitted to OINP work for the ITA app as well or does it have different specifications?

sauron666

May 17, 2023
Congratulations everyone...did you guys receive email from IRCC first? or checked in manually?

Anyone tell me how we are notified. Just nervous anticipating and I keep checking the website
You'll get an email, mostly from IRCC first. Hopefully next week will be ours.

Niroys2023

Aug 24, 2023
I believe you should wait until it expires then create a new one and send OINP a copy of the letter you receive from IRCC of the new profile creation with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible in addition to the email you receive when your profile expires

Thank you so much
One more thing, how many days OINP takes to acknowledge the same.

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
Hi guys, those of you get nominated, congratulations. Before you guys abandon this forum, I have a quick question, will you guys use the same documents to apply post ita or request updated date on documents from employers or for any letter or doc you gave during oinp process besides bank or financial document and photos?

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys, those of you get nominated, congratulations. Before you guys abandon this forum, I have a quick question, will you guys use the same documents to apply post ita or request updated date on documents from employers or for any letter or doc you gave during oinp process besides bank or financial document and photos?
Yeah that's the plan, I would be getting new bank documents on Monday, and I would just be getting an updated reference letter from my current employer, every other supporting document remains the same for me.

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
I had the same question. Apparently, we can give the same documents we provided to ontario. The only thing that needs to be updated is the proof of funds and the new bank statements. Found this out from a consultant.(provided your job role and responsibilities remain the same)