+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

sugarbell

Jul 21, 2023
Why does your ECA have this 30 day thing? aren't you sending it via WES?
Mine goes through Medical Council of Canada (MCC).
They have written that sharing is valid for 30 days. I have already done for another 30 days. Not sure how long I have to keep renewing.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hi guys, is your e-filing portal also down today? I have a ADR deadline for the 15th :( and the site has been down for me since the 11th. I was given a 5 day window.. Panicking right now :/

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023
Hi guys, is your e-filing portal also down today? I have a ADR deadline for the 15th :( and the site has been down for me since the 11th. I was given a 5 day window.. Panicking right now :/
I checked it is working now. What is the ADR if I may ask? and your timeline?

rkvarma

Jun 27, 2023
Try refreshing your browser cache. And also try to access the website from the same machine you usually login or submitted your application from.
It happened to me when I tried to access the portal from a different laptop.

Lunaaa

Jul 18, 2023
Send them an email. That's what they have suggested in your case.

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
hello i am about to lose it completely. my ielt is expiring in 9days and my the previous one gave me 449 but now the new one with 7.5 in listening is giving me 391. my profile isn't yet in assessment. what do i do. as i am so frustrated
No need to worry at all. Update the new IELTS exam in Express Entry profile so that it doesn't become invalid. Your score is only important on the day you received NOI.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Its not working
It says its under maintenance, how did you even get access?

jaskaur1991

Aug 14, 2023
Noi - 8th may

Submitted - 30th may

Assessment - 30th June

Decision in pending - 31st July

My concern is my ielts is expiring on 02 September. How much minimum I have to score in each module. Those updated ielts score should be updated before 02 September on my EE profile or I have to create a new profile and then inform oinp. I am in lot of stress. Please guide me what should I be doing.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
It worked! I finally uploaded my files. They also answered my email, I had told them the system is down and my deadline is close, super speedy reply too (sent the email first thing in the morning and had a reply by afternoon)

anyway the ADR was about my ties in Ontario, I sent a detailed request for help here in the forum a few pages back. But basically because I am living in alberta and am a student, they wanted official documentation that shows when I will graduate (2024 August)
And something to show I am seriously motivated to move to Ontario. Based on the help I got here, I made a detailed document on housings, job opportunities, pay discrepancy between Alberta and Ontario (Ontario being higher for dentists) and a timeline of my and my spouse’s education and dental licensure.
Noi: 8 May health
Submitted: 6 June
Assesment: 12 July
DIP: August 9
ADR: August 10
ADR submit: August 14
I need a truck-full of luck :(

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Noi - 8th may

Submitted - 30th may

Assessment - 30th June

Decision in pending - 31st July

My concern is my ielts is expiring on 02 September. How much minimum I have to score in each module. Those updated ielts score should be updated before 02 September on my EE profile or I have to create a new profile and then inform oinp. I am in lot of stress. Please guide me what should I be doing.
I would do this:
I would sit IELTS ASAP, just so my profile doesn’t freeze. Then I’d wait for the DIP, if the DIP comes sooner than IELTS results, then your score will only vary slightly (assuming your IELTS is lower than your previous one)
Take action and fight the stress with doing the IELTS ASAP.
Good luck

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
It worked! I finally uploaded my files. They also answered my email, I had told them the system is down and my deadline is close, super speedy reply too (sent the email first thing in the morning and had a reply by afternoon)

anyway the ADR was about my ties in Ontario, I sent a detailed request for help here in the forum a few pages back. But basically because I am living in alberta and am a student, they wanted official documentation that shows when I will graduate (2024 August)
And something to show I am seriously motivated to move to Ontario. Based on the help I got here, I made a detailed document on housings, job opportunities, pay discrepancy between Alberta and Ontario (Ontario being higher for dentists) and a timeline of my and my spouse’s education and dental licensure.
I remember you. You are the one who offered us discounted dental services.. Ha ha
Glad you submitted your documents on time.

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023

Glad to hear that you managed to submit ADR. I know stressful it is. I am in the same boat like you however, I finished my grad studies 2 weeks before I got NOI. I am in DIP stage since July 12th. I think I am lucky so far. All the best.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Glad to hear that you managed to submit ADR. I know stressful it is. I am in the same boat like you however, I finished my grad studies 2 weeks before I got NOI. I am in DIP stage since July 12th. I think I am lucky so far. All the best.
It was super stressful since they let me know on Thursday and then they had maintenance starting Friday until today :/
Hopefully it will go smoothly for you my friend