+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Tamimuta29

Jul 31, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I have been facing with problem of sign in t the IRCC Website/of going through since yesterday.
Is anyone experiencing same problem like me please?
Thnx

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have been facing with problem of sign in t the IRCC Website/of going through since yesterday.
Is anyone experiencing same problem like me please?
Thnx
Multi Factor Authentication is being rolled out for all GoC Websites including GcKey. You'll need to register for that. For OINP, it was giving errors as there was another round for Entrepreneur stream today.

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
They updated their website. HCP is still in 70-100 days and they changed the French category to 90-120 days.

According to this if you are in DIP and already passed 80 days you may receive nomination anytime from now.

Link: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-application-processing-times-and-nominations-issued

Average application processing times as of July 25, 2023
We understand your application is taking longer to process than expected. The most up to date status information can be found by logging into your account via our e-Filing portal. Our telephone Inquiry Officers do not have any additional status information.
Average processing times are noted below. If your application is taking longer than the estimated processing time, there is no need to contact the program. We will contact you if more information is required.

OINP streamAverage processing time
Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker90 – 120 days
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities70 – 100 days
Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades70 – 100 days

jericajekai29

Jul 31, 2023
First request, they wanted a detailed job description in accordance to my EE CEC NOC, employment cert with # of work hours (current job) and we missed to attach my permit (2020-2021), second was for my latest payslips

Reactions: kumardinesh12