Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
NOI: May 5
Submitted: Jun 17
Assessment: NA
DIP: NA
Approved: NA

Everyone got some update but my application is not moving. its been more than 6 weeks its been submitted but status not changed. Any one on same boat ?
I submitted on Jun 10 and got in to assessment on Tuesday. Based on that, I would say you would go in Assessment some time between Monday and Wednesday next week.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello and I hope you are doing great
I have a few questions regarding the NOI application:
  1. Will OINP call for an interview regarding the authenticity of the application?
  2. My previous employer has denied me a reference letter. Will a no dues form, ITA, ID card, and a few bank slips suffice?
  3. Will they call my employer too? I am worried if the employer denies me as they had a very negative and rude response when I requested the reference letter (they are also withholding my pay for a few months).
I appreciate any guidance you can provide on these matters.
1. They can verify with the person who provided you the reference. Although I don't have a single example where this was they called.
2. You can provide several items:
- For proof that you were indeed an employee between certain duration: Pay slips (first and last three), contract letter or offer letter that shows start date, bank statement, letters from colleagues/coworkers on plain paper (instead of letterhead) etc.
- For proof that you performed the duties that you conducted: Any job description (JD) from the employer, offer letter that shows the same job title, letter from employer mentioning that you performed those duties or letters from coworkers/colleagues that performed said duties for said title during the duration for which you are claiming experience etc.

If you don't have all of the documents, provide as much as you can. Imagine if you were the visa officer, will you be convinced of your case?

3. If you provide letters from your colleagues and coworkers, this should not be a problem because you are not providing a letter from them. I provided 3 reference letters for my case along with experience letter (overkill I know). In your case, 3 letters should do the job. If not 3, try as many as you can.

Reactions: sugarbell

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020

Everyone got some update but my application is not moving. its been more than 6 weeks its been submitted but status not changed. Any one on same boat ?
May 24th here,not a single move. :( Submitted

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020

I believe June 11 submissions so far moved to assessment so hopefully next week you get an update

sauron666

May 17, 2023
May 24th here,not a single move. :( Submitted
I think the process for FST is a bit longer than Health and Tech people from what I have observed, but don't take my word for it.
Regardless, your other stages will move faster. At the end, nomination matters on the submission date, so you will be nominated with other May 24 applicants. Hope that helps!

Edit: Grammar

shivsk

Jun 6, 2023

Yes, even i submitted on June 17, no update yet, I am hoping, it will reach assessment by end of next week.

yashasvc

Jul 28, 2023
Thanks, this is a helpful thread.

NOI : May 5th
Submitted : June 6th
Assessment : NA
DIP : NA
Approved : NA

Does anyone have thoughts on how the Category draws will play out in EE ITA's going forward?
Hi,

Did you get any update on this. I submit it on 17th june but no update so far.

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023

same here i submitted on the 22nd of June so its a long wait for me

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023

same here i submitted on the 22nd of June so its a long wait for me

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Hello and I hope you are doing great
I have a few questions regarding the NOI application:
  1. Will OINP call for an interview regarding the authenticity of the application?
  2. My previous employer has denied me a reference letter. Will a no dues form, ITA, ID card, and a few bank slips suffice?
  3. Will they call my employer too? I am worried if the employer denies me as they had a very negative and rude response when I requested the reference letter (they are also withholding my pay for a few months).
I appreciate any guidance you can provide on these matters.
If you dont get a reference letter, get all the details in an affidavit and notarize it. Mention all the reference documents for all the information you are filling in. Eg: Last Annual Pay - XXXX as per the pay revision/salary certificate document attached (page no), full time as stated in YYYY doc (offer letter/relieving letter). Upload all the documents you have to prove your employment. Bank statements for salary deposits from the employer should work in such cases

I did the same and have not gotten any ADR until now.

Reactions: sugarbell