+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

sauron666

May 17, 2023
A lot of people who submitted in mid March and April got their nominations today according to a whatsapp group I am in. Looks like Health people who submitted in mid March got approved today while Tech people who submitted in April got approved today.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Seems like average timeline is around 4.5 months approximately.

A lot of people who submitted in mid March and April got their nominations today according to a whatsapp group I am in. Looks like Health people who submitted in mid March got approved today while Tech people who submitted in April got approved today.

Reactions: sauron666

sksksk1

Jun 30, 2023
Finally some updates
NOI May 8
Submitted May 8
Assessment June 2
Information request July 21
Information submitted July 25

But right after submitting the info, the status changed to "waiting for information" with green circle again.
Is it normal? I am sure I submitted the required info but the status doesn't seem to reflect it...? Anyone provided extra info like me could share? thanks a lot
Yay finally DIP. I figured out that no worries about the wording "waiting for info" because it's simply what the system automatically would change to after uploading the extra info (document) :)
NOI May 8
Submitted May 8
Assessment June 2
DIP July 25

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Yay finally DIP. I figured out that no worries about the wording "waiting for info" because it's simply what the system automatically would change to after uploading the extra info (document) :)
NOI May 8
Submitted May 8
Assessment June 2
DIP July 25
By the time we all get the nomination I am sure we all can write a book on OINP process.

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
I do not see nomination updates on immitracker. Does no one update the nomination status?
Seems like after that. After 05th and 08th May NOI, there's no update. Some people did, but i think once they've got nomination, very few ppl update the tracker.

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Initially, that's what I thought, since they did not send a message or anything. I did some search on this forum/internet, apparently, that's what happened to others.

5 days later i got an email asking for some specific detail related to my work experience.

I hope it makes sense.
Ok ok i get it now

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Seems like after that. After 05th and 08th May NOI, there's no update. Some people did, but i think once they've got nomination, very few ppl update the tracker.
That's how online forums work. Most people who have something positive to share will not bother coming back to forums. That's why we shouldn't rely too much on the online data we get. Most polls and surveys work the same way.

Reactions: gopalmoseskhan

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
That's how online forums work. Most people who have something positive to share will not bother coming back to forums. That's why we shouldn't rely too much on the online data we get. Most polls and surveys work the same way.
You remember you update Tumbli

addy03

Sep 29, 2022
Finally some updates
NOI May 8
Submitted May 8
Assessment June 2

But right after submitting the info, the status changed to "waiting for information" with green circle again.
Is it normal? I am sure I submitted the required info but the status doesn't seem to reflect it...? Anyone provided extra info like me could share? thanks a lot
It is completely normal and my application went it to DIP from "awaiting information" status after 3 days of submitting required docs.

Reactions: Moonniicka