+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hey everyone, I've been following this sub for a while.

Here's my progress:
NOI: May 5th
Submitted: June 5
Assessment: July 12
DIP: July 19

I wasn't expecting to be in DIP so early, but just checked today.
This is good stuff. This proves that the timelines are not strict. You can go from assessment to DIP in a week. Like I said before they usually will nominate everyone within those 100 (or now 120 days) with a few edge cases.

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hey everyone, I've been following this sub for a while.

Here's my progress:
NOI: May 5th
Submitted: June 5
Assessment: July 12
DIP: July 19

I wasn't expecting to be in DIP so early, but just checked today.
Oh wow! That's amazing. Are you inland? Our time lines are similar. Hoping I go into DIP soon

Reactions: mangoshark

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Anyone from this forum got PCC from UK? Can you confirm if the current address (which will be mentioned on the certificate) can be the address from outside UK where a person may be presently residing, or does it have to be the address where I previously used to live in UK?

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I hope they squeeze the overall duration till nomination back to old timelines of 60-90 days!
One of the things that I find relevant is that Canada and Ontario in general prefer everyone landing in summer (most people land in summer anyway) as the temperatures are generally harsh in winter. So if January NOI get their nomination by march they still can land by august. But May folks will get their COPR by maybe December if they stick to 90 days. Such delays mean our COPR may not arrive until after January or Feb giving us again summer to land. For inland this is generally irrelevant. This is pure conjecture obviously but I tend to think Canada wants most COPRs around Feb Mar so that people land in summer and adjust well. So such delays could actually be intentional.

Reactions: Hala007

sksksk1

Jun 30, 2023
How did you manage to submit the entire application same day ? It took me a month to collect all the documents.
yeah I just kept sitting in front of the laptop lol. luckily I have all the documents required and I got green circle on the system :)