+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Why does it feel like OINP is deliberately delaying nominations, so that if tech or health take up federal ITAs they can issue more nominations, and in turn make more money.. That would be one Brilliant strategy, adding federal quota to theirs and making the 1500 CAD

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Lets focus back to our OINP, now that's the only hope. I got not bets on STEM draw cause this is how it will keep happening 500 each time. Their main focus is on healthcare NOCs right now I guess
Healthcare one is also 500 invitations with minimum 476. My score is 444 :( thankfully I got OINP.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello everyone. Though this is a May NOI and I am from March 09th NOI batch it was good to read all the thread and you guys wondering what's happening woth the previous batches.. and wanted you guys to know that from March Batch none in our groups have yet received nominations and even many or I'd say most in the Feb batch too are awaiting nominations.. Unable to understand what's taking them so long..
For Reference:
NOI: March 9th
Submission: April 14th
Assessment: May 26th
DIP: June 06th
I think we should look at from when the application was submitted. But if someone submitted in February and still waiting then it's definitely frustrating. I was looking at immitracker and seemed that even if it's delayed, they are working through with first-in first-out for the most part.

Last edited:
Reactions: noman92

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hello everyone. Though this is a May NOI and I am from March 09th NOI batch it was good to read all the thread and you guys wondering what's happening woth the previous batches.. and wanted you guys to know that from March Batch none in our groups have yet received nominations and even many or I'd say most in the Feb batch too are awaiting nominations.. Unable to understand what's taking them so long..
For Reference:
NOI: March 9th
Submission: April 14th
Assessment: May 26th
DIP: June 06th
Actually this is still under their expected duration right?

In their website it says for HCP it will take 70-100 days.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-application-processing-times-and-nominations-issued

70 days means 23rd June 2023.
100 days means 23rd of July 2023.
I feel like this is still right on schedule.

Reactions: noman92

lphxj

May 8, 2023
Accept the ITA bro...That is the end goal, right? I hope we get it tomorrow...
But having the nomination eventually gives you 600 points, and that means giving you another shot when you get rejected in EE application, considering most of the time EE scores are 485+.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
But having the nomination eventually gives you 600 points, and that means giving you another shot when you get rejected in EE application, considering most of the time EE scores are 485+.
Agreed thats the benefit of Nomination, can re apply. Direct ITA once rejected cannot be reused.

Reactions: mangoshark