+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

noman92

Jul 5, 2023
Hello everyone. Though this is a May NOI and I am from March 09th NOI batch it was good to read all the thread and you guys wondering what's happening woth the previous batches.. and wanted you guys to know that from March Batch none in our groups have yet received nominations and even many or I'd say most in the Feb batch too are awaiting nominations.. Unable to understand what's taking them so long..
For Reference:
NOI: March 9th
Submission: April 14th
Assessment: May 26th
DIP: June 06th

Reactions: rkvarma and Hala007

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Hello everyone. Though this is a May NOI and I am from March 09th NOI batch it was good to read all the thread and you guys wondering what's happening woth the previous batches.. and wanted you guys to know that from March Batch none in our groups have yet received nominations and even many or I'd say most in the Feb batch too are awaiting nominations.. Unable to understand what's taking them so long..
For Reference:
Wow... Anyway thanks for sharing this bro

kapoor90

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
For Reference:
Has anyone from your batch tried to call OINP to check what's going on?

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
For Reference:
Thanks for sharing ! Hope things move faster

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
For Reference:

Thanks for sharing @noman92. Its like cross batch communication haha. I am enjoying this haha. It will be so funny if a May NOI person gets Nomination before Feb batch... a devastating situation.

noman92

Jul 5, 2023
Thanks for sharing @noman92. Its like cross batch communication haha. I am enjoying this haha. It will be so funny if a May NOI person gets Nomination before Feb batch... a devastating situation.
I hope it works out well for all of us... This waiting game is so frustrating...