+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Guys I have few questions:
  1. My profile is expiring in September 2023 and my OINP is already under assessment. If my profile expires, will ircc issue any sort of document that says my current profile expired. And do i create a new profile and wait for the current profile to expire before I can send OINP details or withdraw the current profile before making a new one. And will they transfer my nomination to my new profile?
  2. My ielts on the basis of which I got NOI is expiring in September too. I've already taken another IELTS but the newer IELTS have slight less score than the previous one. Do I update my current EE profile with new IELTS or wait for the nomination and then add new IELTS. And If I'm changing my IELTS score on current profile, will it accept the changed IELTS score (As i've seen people updating IELTS score and the very next second their profile becomes ineligible).
Would really appreciate if someone can answer my questions. THANKS!
1. You can make a new profile now and notify OINP ahead of time. Dont let it expire. They transfer your nomination if you email them. But you might want to wait till early August since you could get your nomination before that if you are lucky and youll save some of these delays.
2. You just need 67 points in the new EE profile and it needs to be valid. CRS is no longer relevant once you submit OINP. Your profile is relevant on the day of AOR.

Reactions: rkvarma

deepika_0511

Jun 11, 2023
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2023
If your address on the passport and address for which you need PCC is different I think you need to get the passport updated first to get the PCC done.
I am in Tamil Nadu, the police visited my place a week after my appointment with PSK and it took another week for get clearance. PCC was sent to me via post. They have given me 2 hard copies.

Even for passport application, I never went to the police station. They visited my address and verified the documents. Just had to give photo copies of the aadhar and 2 passport size photos. I am not sure how it is done in the other states.
Hi @iblue21 May I know the required documents for PCC??? I am also from Tamil Nadu, and I heard that we can apply for PCC only after we get ITA. I have submitted my application for OINP for May 5 draw and I haven't got my ITA yet. Can you please brief me as to how you approached this process?

Reactions: ImpatientDragon

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Are you sure it is supposed to show a green tick beside the file number during the "Submitted" status? My application status shows "Submitted" but I do not have a green checkmark beside my file number. WES online portal shows a duplicate report of my ECA sent to "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Toronto, ON" on May 8, 2023.

NOI - May 5
Submitted - June 5
Assessment - NA
DIP - NA
Approved - NA
Green Tick mark will show when you move to assessment

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
I submitted my application on June 04, 2023. It still says submission and I don't see any green tick. I requested WES to send a copy to OINP back in May 2023. I even attached proof of the receipt in my application. Can you please share a screenshot of where the green tick appears? I wonder if it shows up once the application reaches the assessment stage.
Green Tick will show when you move to assessment

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Hi @iblue21 May I know the required documents for PCC??? I am also from Tamil Nadu, and I heard that we can apply for PCC only after we get ITA. I have submitted my application for OINP for May 5 draw and I haven't got my ITA yet. Can you please brief me as to how you approached this process?
No you do not have to wait until ITA. you can book your appointment online and go to PSK with passport and other ID docs. Rest of the process I have explained in here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-human-capital-priority-stream-may-5-2023-draw-timelines.804526/post-10522119

Reactions: deepika_0511