+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream March 21st 2024- timeline

SN_Niagara

May 6, 2024
Hi All, I got the EOI in March 21, 2024 Tech Draw and submitted the documents on April 4, 2024. As of today (after a month), I still see the status as Submitted only. Is this normal? anyone in the same boat? Please advise. Thank you.

Leoxpisces

May 6, 2024
Hi everyone,

CRS: 479
CEC Inland
NOI: March 21, 2024
Submitted: May 5, 2024
Assessment: —
DIP: —
Nomination: —

Status as of May 6: Submitted

I’ll update this when there’s any changes.

nrhmt

Apr 5, 2024
Hi All, I got the EOI in March 21, 2024 Tech Draw and submitted the documents on April 4, 2024. As of today (after a month), I still see the status as Submitted only. Is this normal? anyone in the same boat? Please advise. Thank you.
yes, we are in the same boat, submitted on March 28th, and still submitted.

shikeriyaz

Apr 28, 2024
i think it will delay if we have submitted any web forms again as Additional documents after submissions. If all the docs are submitted in the initial submission and no web forms are submitted there after, for them it will be faster else after 2 months only the submission status will change. This is what i could see as per all the comments

Kumar93

Jan 3, 2023
Hi All,

Need your help regarding the below query.
I received NOI on March 21st and submitted my application last week.
However, after submission I realized that I didn't declare the gap between my graduation and my first job (it was around 6 months and unemployed) under other activities section.
This gap was less than 10 years ago. I have declared other gaps between my employments.
So, can you please let me know

1. If it is possible to update this information now as I'm worried that it might cause issues with my OINP application.
2. The steps to update this information.
3. Will we get any response from OINP after performing any update steps.
4. How much time it takes to reflect the changes in my application.
5. Anyone was in the similar situation and received nomination?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Shike Riyaz

Nov 23, 2021
1. You can not update now.
2. No steps to update after submitted
3. Yes, they will come back and ask for clarification
4.No changes can be made now
5.I am not

Prepare one letter and do self attestation with signature and submit a web form with letter attached under additional documents category. in the letter you can explain the gap reasons and what is that letter for. This will solve this problem.

Reactions: Kumar93

Kumar93

Jan 3, 2023
1. You can not update now.
2. No steps to update after submitted
3. Yes, they will come back and ask for clarification
4.No changes can be made now
5.I am not

Prepare one letter and do self attestation with signature and submit a web form with letter attached under additional documents category. in the letter you can explain the gap reasons and what is that letter for. This will solve this problem.
Thank you Shike Riyaz for your reply.
Sure. After submitting the web form with letter, may I know this will be reflected in the submitted application? and how long it might take for this change?
Also, you mentioned they will get back for clarification. Is it after submitting web form as well?

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
I'm in the same boat as you. I submitted my application on 3rd April, and till today the status is in the "Submitted" stage.

Shike Riyaz

Nov 23, 2021
Thank you Shike Riyaz for your reply.
Sure. After submitting the web form with letter, may I know this will be reflected in the submitted application? and how long it might take for this change?
Also, you mentioned they will get back for clarification. Is it after submitting web form as well?
You will not see that updates in your application. Web form is just for their reference and they will keep those docs as well while doing assessment. They will not come to you again for clarification if you have submitted the web form with proper letter and it is with them while doing assessment. So, what ever you have submitted now will remain same . nothing can be updated. Only we can submit additional documents or clarification using web form before or after they come back to you. I would suggest you to submit now itself before they come back and ask you for the information

Reactions: Kumar93