+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream March 21st 2024- timeline

curios_observer

Sep 26, 2022
I have my EE profile expiring on May 17. I am waiting for my OINP to get approved. Will be approved before my EE expires I hope. What to do after I get PNP considering my EE profile expires?
During the application process OINP says to contact them if your profile is about to expire.

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
is there anyone who is on ICT - LMIA exempt work permit holder ? What do we need to select in immigration information for below question. I am not sure either we have to select second option or third one (Other). Please suggest.

What type of work permit were you issued?

Post-Graduation Work Permit
Work Permit supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment
Other

Apr 19, 2024
Hi there have you received any updates after that. Have you received NOI on 21st march, 2024 for tech draw under human capital priority stream?

cboy585

Mar 7, 2023
I have some doubts in oinp hcp from lmia exempt

• Do you have a job offer in Ontario? I selected NO, since i am lmia exempt
  • Is your job offer from the employer named on current work permit
    • Employer name is written on WP
    • But if click yes, it says which noc is written - but NOC not there on WP
  • Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations?
Any help appreciated

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
I think OINP has not started the file of any candidate of the 21st draw for Assessment. Let's see how long we all have to wait..

lucyzoro4

May 25, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I got the NOI on March 21st, with 470 which is under the range 468 - 480.

Even before I got the invitation I have booked another IELTS slot, now my score is 481 and I have updated the profile with new score.

I still have the Invitation message in my Express Entry Profile.

My old IELTS has also expired now.

My Question :

Am I still good to proceed with ONIP Application or not? Can I accept the invitation?

Is my invitation still valid if my score is not wihtin the range 468 - 480? (MY UPDATED SCORE - 481)

Thank You!

curios_observer

Sep 26, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I got the NOI on March 21st, with 470 which is under the range 468 - 480.

Even before I got the invitation I have booked another IELTS slot, now my score is 481 and I have updated the profile with new score.

I still have the Invitation message in my Express Entry Profile.

My old IELTS has also expired now.

My Question :

Am I still good to proceed with ONIP Application or not? Can I accept the invitation?

Is my invitation still valid if my score is not wihtin the range 468 - 480? (MY UPDATED SCORE - 481)

Thank You!
I think you should contact OINP about that.
The logic about the upper threshold for OINP seems a bit odd. As I understand, it was defined by STEM EE draw in Dec2023, but after the latest STEM EE draw people with 481..490 should wait even more than people with 469..480.