+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream Feb 8 2024

Aurelius

Apr 5, 2024
Hello experts,

I have one question - I got NOI from Ontario and I have submitted my application and that is in-progress but unfortunately my work permit is going to expire next month. Can I leave Canada and once I get the nomination and eventually PR, I will come back to Canada.
Is this the right option?
Do you recommend anything else?

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
Hello experts,

I have one question - I got NOI from Ontario and I have submitted my application and that is in-progress but unfortunately my work permit is going to expire next month. Can I leave Canada and once I get the nomination and eventually PR, I will come back to Canada.
Is this the right option?
Do you recommend anything else?

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi did you find out anything about this ? I might be in the same situation may I know how to proceed with this kind of situation

Reactions: Rookie369

undine

Apr 12, 2024
Here's a quick update on my OINP journey:
  • Received NOI: 2/8
  • Decision in progress: 3/22 (based on my last check on the OINP website)
  • Today, I received the nomination on the CIC page. Interestingly, while the OINP website still shows "Decision in progress," the CIC's website confirms my nomination with a message.

Reactions: hpmn2019

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
Canada
Quick question if you are a permanent resident via Provincial Nominee program. can you move to another province once you got your PR? I've heard that you need to stay atleast 2 years so that you can contribute but what will be the implications if I move to another province? will they revoke my PR since they already have a final decision? thanks in advance for the reply