+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi all. Please advise me on the following:

1) I mentioned 2 jobs in my EE profile and claiming points for them as well. However, I have 2 other jobs that I didn't mention in the EE because one of them was a part-time paid job during MS, and the second one was an unpaid full-time job after graduation. Under which section should I mention these jobs? "Other activities" or "Work history"?

2) I evaluated only a MS degree, and I'll mention it under "Education history". I have no evaluation for my BS degree - do I put it under "Other activities"? In the EE profile I also only mentioned only my MS.

My concern regarding "Other activities" is that they specifically said "all activities except for paid job and education". Please help.

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
Hi all. Please advise me on the following:

1) I mentioned 2 jobs in my EE profile and claiming points for them as well. However, I have 2 other jobs that I didn't mention in the EE because one of them was a part-time paid job during MS, and the second one was an unpaid full-time job after graduation. Under which section should I mention these jobs? "Other activities" or "Work history"?

2) I evaluated only a MS degree, and I'll mention it under "Education history". I have no evaluation for my BS degree - do I put it under "Other activities"? In the EE profile I also only mentioned only my MS.

My concern regarding "Other activities" is that they specifically said "all activities except for paid job and education". Please help.
I did not include in work history any work experience I am not claiming points but I include it in my other activities. As for education section, MS only is fine. If you took your Bachelor’s within the last 10 years, you can mention it in other activities also.

shukhan

May 15, 2023
I’m a GP and received NOI from OINP but I have an ECA from WES. I have already submitted a request for ECA to MCC but can I proceed with my application with this ECA along with an LOE? and if they ask for additional information I will have the MCC ECA by that point in time.

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
If you updated from immigration purpose wes report than your reference number changed so you need to pay for official copy from wes for yourself , oinp and ircc copy .
It will takes hardly 1 day but required wes report only for immigration purpose.

shukhan

May 15, 2023
If you updated from immigration purpose wes report than your reference number changed so you need to pay for official copy from wes for yourself , oinp and ircc copy .
Paying for those reports and updating the reference number is not an issue. The real issue is, I have an ECA from WES for my degree and the one from MCC is currently in process. I don’t know if MCC will be able to get me the ECA before the time to respond to the NOI from OINP lapses. So should I go ahead and submit the application with the ECA from WES while providing an LOE that the one from MCC is awaited.