+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
I did not include in work history any work experience I am not claiming points but I include it in my other activities. As for education section, MS only is fine. If you took your Bachelor’s within the last 10 years, you can mention it in other activities also.
Thank you. Did you also mention your Bachelor's under Other activities?

I found the OINP application guide 2017, and under Work Experience section one of the criteria is that jobs must be in the same NOC occupation. I'm wondering if this guide is still valid?
  • In my EE profile I'm claiming points for my current job of 1.5 yrs of experience (in my main NOC data analyst), and my previous job of 2 yrs of experience (different NOC, IT help desk). Do I need to mention only the current job in my main NOC then? Before this guide I assumed that I need to mention two of them, even though they're in different NOCs.

Last edited:

Funmiades

May 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I got noi under the oinp fsw stream and I have a few questions,
1) do I have to include my post graduate certificate program I did to get more score as I noticed oinp only ask for highest qualification, I was told not to add it I just need to confirm that
2) my Evaluation report has two different dates, the date on the report and then another date which was said to be that of the original report was included in my Wes report. Should I just go with the date on top of my report or use the one that was noted as the date original report was completed?

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
Hello everyone, I got noi under the oinp fsw stream and I have a few questions,
1) do I have to include my post graduate certificate program I did to get more score as I noticed oinp only ask for highest qualification, I was told not to add it I just need to confirm that
2) my Evaluation report has two different dates, the date on the report and then another date which was said to be that of the original report was included in my Wes report. Should I just go with the date on top of my report or use the one that was noted as the date original report was completed?
Date you have to mention according to top of you eca.
If you claimed your post graduation points then you have to show this degree also

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
Thank you. Did you also mention your Bachelor's under Other activities?

I found the OINP application guide 2017, and under Work Experience section one of the criteria is that jobs must be in the same NOC occupation. I'm wondering if this guide is still valid?
  • In my EE profile I'm claiming points for my current job of 1.5 yrs of experience (in my main NOC data analyst), and my previous job of 2 yrs of experience (different NOC, IT help desk). Do I need to mention only the current job in my main NOC then? Before this guide I assumed that I need to mention two of them, even though they're in different NOCs.
If you are from fsw than 3 year work experience you have to show and for different noc code you have to show experience certificate and rules is you have experience for noc code for 1 year than you can select that noc code only