+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

Mrmontana

May 13, 2023
I received my NOI on 5th May and will be submitting my application soon. Could someone please share the specifications of the photograph that has to be scanned and uploaded?
Passport sized photo, I took a selfie and used a website to convert it into passport size photo. Assuming it was fine passed the assessment stage

Reactions: mv9748

Srinivas11111

May 12, 2023
If you have another employer ready to employ you in the same NOC role, you shouldn't wait to stick with the same employer, you have flexibility to move. I don't know if you are on a closed or open WP.
I'd suggest you to be very careful if you have used closed WP with LMIA/LMIA exemption & employer offer letter etc. And if you were claiming points for arranged employment to get the 50 points, so as to gain the minimum points to be in the OINP NOI score. In such a scenario if you quit the employer you might get into trouble or OINP might reject you, Please think and do the right thing
I am in open work permit and I haven’t used any LMIA .

Mrmontana

May 13, 2023
Hi friends . I finished my one year work experience and I got noi for OINP and I did apply for it and awaiting the approval. Meanwhile I want to quit the job as I finished my one year . Is it advisable to quit and find another job or I need to stay in the same job and wait till the OINP approval ? Please suggest me
I don’t think it matters if you start a new job, you’re on an open work permit and you’ve done the 1 year. It doesn’t say on the requirements you need to be employed either. You could always send a letter of explanation when you get your ITA

Reactions: Srinivas11111

Dr. Sohal

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Can we do anything other than wait? They also dont reply any mail.. can we make a call to ontario regarding status or why they are taking soo much time after DIP..??
Its more than 78 days

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
Can we do anything other than wait? They also dont reply any mail.. can we make a call to ontario regarding status or why they are taking soo much time after DIP..??
Its more than 78 days
You are close to the nomination and still within the 100 processing days timeline. If you send OINP mail they won't reply to you. Am sure you will get the nomination before the 100 days elapses.

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
Hi, everyone. Can someone clarify if I should submit all pages of passport including the blank or just the bio page and pages with stamp for OINP?

Srinivas11111

May 12, 2023
Noi : feb 9
Submitted : march 6
Assessment : may 8
Dip : may 9
Anxious about the decision .
Everyday more than 3 times I check the status but still in dip.

really hope we all get the approval .

Reactions: qdee

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Timeline for a refund of OINP processing fees.

- Withdrew my OINP application on March 29th -- the application was still in "Submitted" status.
- Sent an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca on April 11th requesting a refund of the $1500 fee that was paid.
- Got a response on April 25th stating that they are processing the refund.
- Received the refund on credit card on April 27th.

FYI @Ali Waheed , @femi_kan
Thanks, I also received my refund in about 25 days after withdrawing the application