+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

Lavakmr8

May 11, 2023
Guys please help me on this
I have an express entry profile without spouse and got crs score as 477. Recently got OINP NOI and i want to ask of i can add my spouse and dependents in oinp portal while submitting application. Later once i receive 600 points i will go and update express entry profile, Is Spouse accompanying as YES.
Is this ok to do?

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
Anyone here for more than 60 days and still waiting for approval?
Am 72 days still counting and still in assessment. My timeline is becoming more concerning because it seems oinp just dumped my file . 45 days in assessment now. I have not seen anybody spent morethan 35 days in assessment

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
I have an express entry profile without spouse and got crs score as 477. Recently got OINP NOI and i want to ask of i can add my spouse and dependents in oinp portal while submitting application. Later once i receive 600 points i will go and update express entry profile, Is Spouse accompanying as YES.
Is this ok to do?
No you can't. And I hope you know what you are doing because if you misrepresent your situation you will get a ban.
If you have a spouse or dependants you must declare them in your express entry profile either as accompanying or non accompanying. Either ways both has effect on crs score positively or negatively. Hope you see why you can't declare them to oinp if you didn't add them to Your ircc profile.

minipotato

Apr 19, 2023
Have you ever checked with your employer to see if they received any email from OINP?
I heard that in some cases the visa officer is just waiting for their verification of the employment letter.

kartyswa

Apr 18, 2023
Is this ok to do?
I am in same situation. Got my invite on Feb-2023.
I have added spouse after getting a confirmation from Ontario Nominee thru email and attached same.
Currently decision in Progress. I shall update as soon as my case processing is completed.

2-Feb - NOI
3-Mar - Submitted
30-Mar - Assessment
17-April - Decision in Progress
Waiting for final results.

Note - people have done this in past and got their PR hence I am trying my luck.
Inland CEC-477 with spouse - 488 Individual Profile.

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
Have you ever checked with your employer to see if they received any email from OINP?
I heard that in some cases the visa officer is just waiting for their verification of the employment letter.
Thanks for the insight. I checked with my employer last week and they said they didn't get any mail. Will still ask them to check again

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
Am 72 days still counting and still in assessment. My timeline is becoming more concerning because it seems oinp just dumped my file . 45 days in assessment now. I have not seen anybody spent morethan 35 days in assessment
Mail oinp and confirm