App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I am in same situation. Got my invite on Feb-2023.
I have added spouse after getting a confirmation from Ontario Nominee thru email and attached same.
Currently decision in Progress. I shall update as soon as my case processing is completed.

2-Feb - NOI
3-Mar - Submitted
30-Mar - Assessment
17-April - Decision in Progress
Waiting for final results.

Note - people have done this in past and got their PR hence I am trying my luck.
Inland CEC-477 with spouse - 488 Individual Profile.
this has been discussed many times in multiple forums watsapp, OINP might not mind however if IRCC finds this hiding spousal information has been shared skewedly for points, they will reject the application and bar the applicants for 5 years. It is not advisable to do this.

Last edited:

jaytishah

Oct 14, 2018
Received NOI - 2nd Feb
Submitted - 15th March
Assessment- 24th April
Decision in Progress - 3rd May
Nomination - Awaited

mv9748

May 9, 2023
I received my NOI on 5th May and will be submitting my application soon. Could someone please share the specifications of the photograph that has to be scanned and uploaded?

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
I received my NOI on 5th May and will be submitting my application soon. Could someone please share the specifications of the photograph that has to be scanned and uploaded?
Kindly go through ircc website all informations are there and soft copy of photographs required and backside writing scan merge it

Srinivas11111

May 12, 2023
Hi friends . I finished my one year work experience and I got noi for OINP and I did apply for it and awaiting the approval. Meanwhile I want to quit the job as I finished my one year . Is it advisable to quit and find another job or I need to stay in the same job and wait till the OINP approval ? Please suggest me

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi friends . I finished my one year work experience and I got noi for OINP and I did apply for it and awaiting the approval. Meanwhile I want to quit the job as I finished my one year . Is it advisable to quit and find another job or I need to stay in the same job and wait till the OINP approval ? Please suggest me
If you have another employer ready to employ you in the same NOC role, you shouldn't wait to stick with the same employer, you have flexibility to move. I don't know if you are on a closed or open WP.
I'd suggest you to be very careful if you have used closed WP with LMIA/LMIA exemption & employer offer letter etc. And if you were claiming points for arranged employment to get the 50 points, so as to gain the minimum points to be in the OINP NOI score. In such a scenario if you quit the employer you might get into trouble or OINP might reject you, Please think and do the right thing