+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

Feb 20, 2024
- GCKey asked me to approve/deny the request of 600 points + NOI from ON on 23rd Feb 2024
- Approved it right away and received 600 points in GCKey Express Entry on 23rd Feb 2024
- OINP Portal has status APPROVED now. (23rd Feb 2024)
- Received PNP certificate in email.

I think this will be my last post, unless anybody needs any assistance.
Goodluck to everyone.
- OINP Portal has status APPROVED now. (23rd Feb 2024)
- Received PNP certificate in email.

I think this will be my last post, unless anybody needs any assistance.

Goodluck to everyone.

Krishna483

Jan 29, 2024
OINP Tech Draw
NOI: 14-Dec-2023
Application Submitted: 16-Jan-2024
Assessment: 18-Jan-2024
Decision in Progress (DIP): TBD
Nomination Received: TBD
Got my DIP today. I'm an inland applicant. Here is my timeline

OINP Tech Draw
NOI: 14-Dec-2023
Application Submitted: 16-Jan-2024
Assessment: 18-Jan-2024
Decision in Progress (DIP): 27-Feb-2024
Nomination Received: TBD

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

I have few questions regarding OINP Human Capital Priority Stream. I am looking to apply.

1. I am Inland applicant with 2 years work experience (in April) in NOC A (Tier 1)
2. I have employer form filled and signed from my company.
3. Do I need ielts score for this stream? because I see no one is talking on this thread.
4. How much proof of fund I need as inland applicant (if any)
5. What's the average processing time?

Thanks in advance!

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Hello Guys,

I have few questions regarding OINP Human Capital Priority Stream. I am looking to apply.

1. I am Inland applicant with 2 years work experience (in April) in NOC A (Tier 1)
2. I have employer form filled and signed from my company.
3. Do I need ielts score for this stream? because I see no one is talking on this thread.
4. How much proof of fund I need as inland applicant (if any)
5. What's the average processing time?

Thanks in advance!
First things first. Did you receive a NOI for this stream? HCP is an "invitation only" stream. You need to have a valid EE profile and if you meet the criteria, you have a chance of receiving a Notification of Interest (NOI) that will arrive in your EE profile inbox. Once you have that NOI, you can start your application and have 45 days to complete it.

If you already have a valid NOI, here are the answers to your questions:

1) Currently, HCP is targeting specific NOCs in the Tech and Health industry. You only have a chance of receiving a NOI if your primary occupation NOC code belongs to a Tech or Health category.
2) That form is not needed for this stream. Most likely you are referring to the employer form needed for the Foreign Worker Stream.
3) Yes you do (or CELPIP). CLB 7 minimum for all skills.
4) Yes, you need to demonstrate Proof of funds. The amount will depend on how many dependent family members you have. If you are a solo applicant, you need to demonstrate around 14k. As an inland applicant with an ongoing job in Ontario, you can demonstrate these funds with your latest paystubs and original job offer or contract.
5) As per OINP official website, processing times are currently between 60 and 90 days for HCP.

You can read more about the requirements for this stream here: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream – Applicant Checklist | OINP Document Checklists | ontario.ca

Reactions: imansoor

Svemana

Jan 15, 2024
Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing great.
I received OINP invite on Dec 14 under human capital : I come under CEC class.
This is my profile
Work Experience :
10 months of experience in 21232 ( Not continuous)
5 months of experience in 22221
8 months of experience in 21222 - Current ( Primary NOC)

1.7 year of experience in 21232 ( Home country): This won’t be considered as I applied through CEC.

Applied and currently the status is in DIP, will this work experience be a problem?