+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

xia88niuniu

Jan 24, 2024
Yup, from this thread, I see only inland ones saying their profiles moved to DIP from Assessment. I don't see any outland candidate having their applications in DIP yet.
Does Inland mean from within Canada or within Ontario actually? I'm in Canada but applied from a different province as I just got laid off from my job and is actively looking for new job in Ontario.

Feb 20, 2024
- NOI received on 14th Dec, 2023
- Submitted on 27th Dec 2023
- Assessment stage : 12th Jan 2024
- DIP : 5th Feb, 2024
- Waiting for the approval.

(I will update this thread when I have the updates.
Happy to answer your queries and questions.)

Suresh1402

Oct 19, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone in below situation

I got DIP status today but with some information needed. I am CEC - inland applicant.

Situation is : I had Non- Canadian experience listed under primary NOC code as say NOC 'A' in EE and other work experience in Canada in NOC 'B'.

Both A and B NOC code was a part of tech draw.

I got the message from ONIP

Because my primary NOC ,(NOC A)is not mentioned in any of Canadian Experience , they are not considering me as CEC candidate .

To become eligible , they are asking me to update the primary NOC code in Express entry profile to other NOC code and get it assessed . In this case, I would be putting as NOC "B" now as my Primary NOC code because I have overall 3 years of Canadian experience . As stated above, luckily NOC B was also a part of ONIP Tech Draw on 14 Dec 2023

Does any one or in their circles have this case and they got approved after updating the Primary NOC to other code(part of a draw) ?

Thanks

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone in below situation

I got DIP status today but with some information needed. I am CEC - inland applicant.

Situation is : I had Non- Canadian experience listed under primary NOC code as say NOC 'A' in EE and other work experience in Canada in NOC 'B'.

Both A and B NOC code was a part of tech draw.

I got the message from ONIP

Because my primary NOC ,(NOC A)is not mentioned in any of Canadian Experience , they are not considering me as CEC candidate .

To become eligible , they are asking me to update the primary NOC code in Express entry profile to other NOC code and get it assessed . In this case, I would be putting as NOC "B" now as my Primary NOC code because I have overall 3 years of Canadian experience . As stated above, luckily NOC B was also a part of ONIP Tech Draw on 14 Dec 2023

Does any one or in their circles have this case and they got approved after updating the Primary NOC to other code(part of a draw) ?

Thanks
Lucky you they allowed you to correct that situation instead of flat-out canceling or rejecting your application.

You should be fine as long as the other NOC meets the requirements (At least a year of paid experience within the last 3 years, you can prove paid experience with work reference letters and pay stubs, etc).

THEY are asking you to update the NOC on your EE profile. They could've rejected your application by claiming the primary NOC you selected did not meet the CEC application criteria but instead, decided to give you a chance to fix that. If you upload the right documents and prove what you now need to prove, you should be fine.

Suresh1402

Oct 19, 2022
Lucky you they allowed you to correct that situation instead of flat-out canceling or rejecting your application.

You should be fine as long as the other NOC meets the requirements (At least a year of paid experience within the last 3 years, you can prove paid experience with work reference letters and pay stubs, etc).

THEY are asking you to update the NOC on your EE profile. They could've rejected your application by claiming the primary NOC you selected did not meet the CEC application criteria but instead, decided to give you a chance to fix that. If you upload the right documents and prove what you now need to prove, you should be fine.
I submitted the required document through the ONIP portal they provided .

But, I don't see any track of this submission in the portal ,neither any email confirmation I got from ONIP.

However, Now I see my status as Green circle with Decision in progress which was red before submitting the asked document.

I am worried if my document submission went to officer or not through portal as I dont see any track of it .

Any other way I can track of it .

Thanks

Suresh1402

Oct 19, 2022
Hello All,

I submitted one document asked during DIP stage, through the ONIP portal they provided .

But, I don't see any track of this submission in the portal ,neither any email confirmation I got from ONIP.

However, Now I see my status as Green circle with Decision in progress which was red before submitting the asked document.

I am worried if my document submission went to officer or not through portal as I don't see any track of it .

Any other way I can track of it .

kumard414

Feb 22, 2024
Hi Everyone,

Anyone still in Assessment state? since Jan 17th.
I am an Inland CEC applicant I submitted the application on Jan 7th and It moved to Assessment on Jan 17th.
Since then no update I didn't get any ADR as well. I heard that Inland applicants they process quickly.
Also, I see here few folks already moved to DIP. Is this normal? I worried about it no update from last 35days. Is it stuck state?

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I am an Inland CEC applicant I submitted the application on Jan 7th and It moved to Assessment on Jan 17th.
Since then no update I didn't get any ADR as well. I heard that Inland applicants they process quickly.
Also, I see here few folks already moved to DIP. Is this normal? I worried about it no update from last 35days. Is it stuck state?
Same for me:
Submitted 15th Jan
Assessment: 18th Jan

No updates since.

i think it is normal and many people maybe in the same boat. Processing times for HCP is anyway 60-90 so 2 to 3 months.

But yeah hoping there is some movement soon...

Feb 20, 2024
- NOI received on 14th Dec, 2023
- Submitted on 27th Dec 2023
- Assessment stage : 12th Jan 2024
- DIP : 5th Feb, 2024
- GCKey asked me to approve/deny the request of 600 points + NOI from ON on 23rd Feb 2024
- Approved it right away and received 600 points in GCKey Express Entry on 23rd Feb 2024

- OINP Portal has status APPROVED now. (23rd Feb 2024)
- Received PNP certificate in email.

I think this will be my last post, unless anybody needs any assistance.
Goodluck to everyone.

Happy to answer your queries and questions.)

- GCKey asked me to approve/deny the request of 600 points + NOI from ON on 23rd Feb 2024
- Approved it right away and received 600 points in GCKey Express Entry on 23rd Feb 2024
- OINP Portal has status APPROVED now. (23rd Feb 2024)
- Received PNP certificate in email.

I think this will be my last post, unless anybody needs any assistance.
Goodluck to everyone.

Last edited:

JewelGod24

Feb 13, 2024
Hi Everyone,

Same for me. But I am outland applicant.