+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

sraju1234

Feb 19, 2024
My application is still under submitted, is this normal? do anyone have any idea why this is taking so long for me?

Stream: OINP- HCP - CEC (Tech Draw)

NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 20th Dec 2023

• Wow
Reactions: mapleleaf7710

xia88niuniu

Jan 24, 2024
Nah. I don't think that sending in corrected files would negatively impact our application. Why would it? That's one of the main purposes of the web form. For people to send documents they need to send, after their application is submitted. If anything, they probably appreciate that they don't have to send an ADR now because I already sent the right documents.

My main concern was that my application could be returned as "incomplete" because of it. But I am past that phase. I got a message confirming that my application was deemed complete. My application is currently in the DIP phase. I don't expect any issues really. Regarding your questions:

1) I just explained that the information regarding me needing to send ATIO translations because i am applying from within Ontario, was missing from the official guide i was following so i was unaware of that. I apologized for the inconvenience and sent the new translations attached to that email. They replied a couple of days later acknowledging the receipt of my documents and told me they attached it to my file.

2) My logic was that i needed to send the right translations before they could "assess" my file. If they were to assess my file and those translations were not there, then they could deem my application as incomplete. So that was my main concern.

3) I sent an email to that address yes. I explained my situation in the body of the email and attached the right documents.

Best of luck to you!
Thank you so much man!

xia88niuniu

Jan 24, 2024
Stream: OINP- HCP - CEC - Inland (Tech Draw)

Submitted: 26 Jan 2024
Assessment: TBD
DIP: TBD

Current Status: Submitted

anyone else still in submitted status :confused:

sraju1234

Feb 19, 2024
Stream: OINP- HCP - CEC - Inland (Tech Draw)

Submitted: 26 Jan 2024
Assessment: TBD
DIP: TBD

Current Status: Submitted

anyone else still in submitted status :confused:
I submitted on 20th december 2023 and still same, not sure why it is taking so long? May be there is some other criteria that they see to open a file?

cybermika

Feb 19, 2024
Stream: OINP - HCP - CEC (Tech Draw) / Inland

Submitted: 25th Jan 2024

Last edited:

xia88niuniu

Jan 24, 2024
I submitted on 20th december 2023 and still same, not sure why it is taking so long? May be there is some other criteria that they see to open a file?
I'm curious what does it take to move from submitted to assessment? Is it as simple as that they opened a case and started to review it or it means something more than that?

saurinpatel

Jan 15, 2024
It take around 15-30 days for status to change to Assessment. So wait patiently and check status everyday. Best of luck
I have submitted the application on 16th Jan but it still says "Submitted" only. So, I believe waiting is the only option.
Other thing I have observed is that FSWP - Outland applications are taking much more time than other applications.

japkeerat

Feb 6, 2024
Other thing I have observed is that FSWP - Outland applications are taking much more time than other applications.
Yup, from this thread, I see only inland ones saying their profiles moved to DIP from Assessment. I don't see any outland candidate having their applications in DIP yet.

Reactions: saurinpatel

JewelGod24

Feb 13, 2024
My application is still under submitted, is this normal? do anyone have any idea why this is taking so long for me?

Stream: OINP- HCP - CEC (Tech Draw)

Submitted: 20th Dec 2023
Different timelines for everyone. There is no pattern between us.