+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

Big_m

Jan 7, 2024
From Last Friday I am not able to login to the portal and check the status. Anybody else facing issue with Login
Yeah same issue here. There was a draw recently so I think the website is overwhelmed.

I kept trying and trying and it worked for a bit. Try accessing it at times where its not considered peak times.

shanrocks666

Jan 12, 2022
Yeah same issue here. There was a draw recently so I think the website is overwhelmed.

I kept trying and trying and it worked for a bit. Try accessing it at times where its not considered peak times.
Thanks I thought I am the only one facing issue. Yeah will try to check in off peak hours

shanrocks666

Jan 12, 2022
Hi,
NOI: 14-dec2023
Submitted:2-Jan-2024
Waiting for Assessment

I got laid off from my company on 11-Jan-2024, since my application was submitted saying i am currently employed, will it affect my application?
how do i update already submitted application? Or will I need to update?
If i update my express entry profile will it cause any information discrepancies for my OINP application?
I believe it will not affect your ONIP application as you have already submitted it with the EE profile which was valid will job offer. But you have to update your EE profile and make sure your score remain above the cut off for ONIP. For updating to ONIP , you need to use Webform.

Reactions: Srushti2020

saurinpatel

Jan 15, 2024
Hi everyone,
OINP HCP - Tech Draw, Outland
NOI: Dec 14, 2023
Application Submitted: Jan 16, 2024
Assessment: Waiting.....

saurinpatel

Jan 15, 2024
Is oinp site working for you? It is throwing error for me.
I guess you are talking about the whitelabel error.
I tried few things and found out one, may be not so permanent, solution. Sugeest you could try these steps.
1) Delete all cookies and history related to OINP portal from all your browsers. Then close them.
2) Restart your computer.
3) Open Microsoft Edge and Login to OINP e-filling portal. Do not open any other applications before/during/after.
4) One more thing, do not use any VPN.

Srushti2020

Dec 12, 2021
I guess you are talking about the whitelabel error.
I tried few things and found out one, may be not so permanent, solution. Sugeest you could try these steps.
1) Delete all cookies and history related to OINP portal from all your browsers. Then close them.
2) Restart your computer.
3) Open Microsoft Edge and Login to OINP e-filling portal. Do not open any other applications before/during/after.
4) One more thing, do not use any VPN.
Lemme try

KP7585

Jan 25, 2024
Stream: OINP- HCP - CEC (Tech Draw) - Inland

NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 15 Jan 2024
Assessment: 18 Jan 2024
DIP: Waiting ?????

Srushti2020

Dec 12, 2021
Noi-14 dec
Submitted-8 Jan
Assessment-19 Jan (I received a message with green dot saying The oinp has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete).Your application has moved forward to assessment stage.

Reactions: ankitquebec

ankitquebec

Jan 23, 2024
Noi-14 dec
Submitted-8 Jan
Assessment-19 Jan (I received a message with green dot saying The oinp has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete).Your application has moved forward to assessment stage.

Are you an inland or an outland applicant?