+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi, I have a very general question, does it matters from where you apply for WES? If I apply for WES while in one province, can I use the same WES when I move to another province?

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
Hi, I have a very general question, does it matters from where you apply for WES? If I apply for WES while in one province, can I use the same WES when I move to another province?
It doesn't matter, however, OINP requests that you send your results to them as a recipient. Therefore, in the case of Ontario, you have to pay an additional fee for electronic mailing before you submit your documents but WES is the same irrespective of province.

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
It doesn't matter, however, OINP requests that you send your results to them as a recipient. Therefore, in the case of Ontario, you have to pay an additional fee for electronic mailing before you submit your documents but WES is the same irrespective of province.
Thank you very much for the info!

japkeerat

Feb 6, 2024
Anybody here who submitted on January 13 or 14 for December 14 draw? I see in groups that people who submitted on January 15 have received DIP but I am still in assessment (Jan 14 submission)

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Anybody here who submitted on January 13 or 14 for December 14 draw? I see in groups that people who submitted on January 15 have received DIP but I am still in assessment (Jan 14 submission)
Hello Japkeerat,
I will suggest that you call OINP, I have a friend who is an Inland he got an invitation on February 8, and applied on February 22 2024.
He got friends that they were invited together, and their application had moved to assessment and DIP I mean his friend's application.
He was advised to call OINP, On May 20, he called OINP and spoke with an agent, the agent let him know that nothing was wrong with the application.
To cut the story short, his application moved to assessment same day, and on May 28, he got the nomination.

Inland Application
NOI February 8
Submission February 22
Call OINP May 20
Assessment May 20
Nomination May 28

So please call ONIP