+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

JASLEEN KAUR1997

Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys, I just have a quick question - I see my OINP status changed to "Approved" in my account when I checked on Saturday April 6th. But I haven't gotten any emails from anything. I heard my former colleague who also got EOI in the same drawn said he got emails from both EE and OINP. The OINP email sent him his certificate. The EE email seems to be reminding him that he got nominated. Does it usually take a couple of days to receive these emails or I should reach out to OINP? Thanks.
hey....just a question...can we submit E-STATEMENTS IN PROOF OF FUNDS?

xia88niuniu

Jan 24, 2024
You will get a message in EE notifying nomination that you will have to accept in your express entry profile, once accepted your CRS will update.
I see that in one of the thread a member mentioned the status will stay in "DIP" and will only change to "Approved" when you accept it in EE. Is that true?

rajvk

Mar 27, 2024
Hi guys, I just have a quick question - I see my OINP status changed to "Approved" in my account when I checked on Saturday April 6th. But I haven't gotten any emails from anything. I heard my former colleague who also got EOI in the same drawn said he got emails from both EE and OINP. The OINP email sent him his certificate. The EE email seems to be reminding him that he got nominated. Does it usually take a couple of days to receive these emails or I should reach out to OINP? Thanks.
I recieved the email after an hour I accepted the invite.
I hope you checked in spam or all emails etc ..

rajvk

Mar 27, 2024
I see that in one of the thread a member mentioned the status will stay in "DIP" and will only change to "Approved" when you accept it in EE. Is that true?
Correct. You have to accept the invite from your express entry profile.

That's what I did today :)

shanrocks666

Jan 12, 2022
If your application is approved , you will get notification from Express Entry profile to accept or reject the nomination , once you accept you will received nomination certificate and letter in few hours

rohit_d

Feb 8, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
27-01-2024
Approval Update
HCP - CEC - Inland (Tech Draw)

NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 27 Jan 2024
Assessment: 8 Feb 2024
DIP: 19 Mar 2024
Approval: 10 Apr 2024

Current Status: Accepted Nomination and points got updated in EE profile.

I have a question:
Is my profile eligible, If there will be a draw today. In my profile it says- April 11, 2024 You meet the minimum entry criteria.

Anyone else accepted the nomination on a draw day and received the ITA?

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
Has anyone gotten approved with only a 3-month bank statement, and without a bank letter? I moved to a different country and have my funds in my former country of residence and can't get the verification letter in time due to many protocols. Also, I have used this financial account to apply for various immigration purposes in Canada and my applications were always approved. Please let me know if anyone was a similar situation as mine.

xia88niuniu

Jan 24, 2024
Correct. You have to accept the invite from your express entry profile.

That's what I did today :)
Thanks friend. It's quite odd that my immigration attorney hasn't notified me of the good news if they just accepted it for me in EE. I'm actually suspecting that they accidentally declined it. Because on April 5th, they told me I got another invite to apply for OINP and they declined it on my behalf. But I just took a look the last OINP draw happened on Mar 21st. And April 5th should be the date that my OINP got approved. I have reached out to them but they haven't gotten back to me yet. Just curious, do you know what would happen if someone decline to accept the nomination in their EE profile? Will the status turn to something else or it would still turn to "Approved"?

juuanh

Oct 15, 2023
Thanks friend. It's quite odd that my immigration attorney hasn't notified me of the good news if they just accepted it for me in EE. I'm actually suspecting that they accidentally declined it. Because on April 5th, they told me I got another invite to apply for OINP and they declined it on my behalf. But I just took a look the last OINP draw happened on Mar 21st. And April 5th should be the date that my OINP got approved. I have reached out to them but they haven't gotten back to me yet. Just curious, do you know what would happen if someone decline to accept the nomination in their EE profile? Will the status turn to something else or it would still turn to "Approved"?
I would be suspecting too because there is no button to decline/accept an invitation to apply OINP, they only send a notification on EE saying you can either apply or ignore their invitation. The accept/decline button only shows up for the actual nomination on EE profile.