OINP - HELP WITH EMPLOYER FORM

andriimaltsev

Nov 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone. I need advice from someone who had similar situation (I don't need "guessing" because it's all what I have right now)

I'm gathering documents to apply for nomination under OINP in-demand skills category.
Just received completed Employer Form from my company.
Reviewing it I've noticed question:
"Does the business have any outstanding orders under the Ontario Employment Standards Act 2000 and the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act?" - where my employer marked "YES" for the answer.
At the same time, I'm looking into "Employer Guide" (where all the instructions and requirements are), and one of the requirement for the Employer to qualify is: "There must be no outstanding orders made against your business under the Ontario Employment Standards Act 2000 or the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act"."

Who had similar situation? What did you do? Find other Employer? What a chance that they'll be "clear"? Should you ask them over the phone, even before coming to the interview? It's weird question to ask, to be honest.
What if I've never notice, could my application get rejected? What if my employer marked "no" at the first place, by mistake, for example? Would it be my fault and application rejected again? Please, somebody who really know some stuff about it, give me advice. Thanks.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello everyone. I need advice from someone who had similar situation (I don't need "guessing" because it's all what I have right now)

I'm gathering documents to apply for nomination under OINP in-demand skills category.
Just received completed Employer Form from my company.
Reviewing it I've noticed question:
"Does the business have any outstanding orders under the Ontario Employment Standards Act 2000 and the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act?" - where my employer marked "YES" for the answer.
At the same time, I'm looking into "Employer Guide" (where all the instructions and requirements are), and one of the requirement for the Employer to qualify is: "There must be no outstanding orders made against your business under the Ontario Employment Standards Act 2000 or the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act"."

Who had similar situation? What did you do? Find other Employer? What a chance that they'll be "clear"? Should you ask them over the phone, even before coming to the interview? It's weird question to ask, to be honest.
What if I've never notice, could my application get rejected? What if my employer marked "no" at the first place, by mistake, for example? Would it be my fault and application rejected again? Please, somebody who really know some stuff about it, give me advice. Thanks.
Did you try sending an e-mail asking clarification to OINP? ontarionominee@ontario.ca

andriimaltsev

Nov 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you try sending an e-mail asking clarification to OINP? ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Not with this particular question, but I've tried to contact them earlier with different question, and received reply: "...
Under each stream, you can review the main eligibility criteria. For more details about a particular stream, you can also review the appropriate Application Guide located in the sidebar.

Please note we are unable to pre-assess applications and can offer no assurances of the outcome of an application without reviewing a submitted application and the required information and documentation..."
So I don't see a point contacting them again. However, this time I've called them and after being on hold for 30+ minutes I've got almost the same answer as in e-mail...