+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

vstashi

Jan 20, 2018
Guys, am very happy to share the news that my profile got approved :) today.

NOI : 29th Jun
Submitted : 15th November
Assessment : 19th December
ADR/Awaiting Information : 9th Feb
(Asked for previous employment POF and duplicate copy of ECA)
DIP : 14th Feb
Nomination: 16th Feb

Thanks to these forums which always guided and been very informative.

vstashi

Jan 20, 2018
Guys, just curious, if you got nominated, will you receive the email notification from OINP? or you need to check it up by yourself online? Because I found that they are not sending notice for any change of the status to me.
It is good that you keep checking on the OINP portal once a day,but however you are likely to receive a mail notification from CIC website that you received the nomination

SNA321

Jul 21, 2017
Hi All, just wanted to share the good news that got the nomination on 14th Feb, we had submitted our docs and applied on November 06th, went into Assesment in end of Jan and then we got an email for WES confirmation and POF funds document in early Feb. This thread has been really helpful in getting updates. Thanks to all of you! :)

Rahulroma123

Jan 23, 2018
Hi All, just wanted to share the good news that got the nomination on 14th Feb, we had submitted our docs and applied on November 06th, went into Assesment in end of Jan and then we got an email for WES confirmation and POF funds document in early Feb. This thread has been really helpful in getting updates. Thanks to all of you! :)
Congrats and all the best for process ahead...

Reactions: SNA321

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, just curious, if you got nominated, will you receive the email notification from OINP? or you need to check it up by yourself online? Because I found that they are not sending notice for any change of the status to me.
No, OINP won't notify you via email. You'll get an email from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca. mentioning that you have a new message. After signing in your cic account you'll see the new msg. After opening it, you'll have the option to accept your nomination. That's it! Interestingly, your one key account will still show DIP after accepting nomination via CIC myaccount. It will take a little time to show "approved" in your one key status. However, that doesn't matter since you would have already received 600 points in your cic account. To add on, cic will issue another msg after accepting nomination. Good luck!

Reactions: ellieyayaya

Antopigan

Jun 14, 2017
Moscow
Category........
FSW
Hi, everyone!
Sharing the good news with you.

CRS - 406
NOC - 1112
EE profile created: May '17
New EE profile created: Jun '17
NOI received: 11 Jul '17
OINP EE HCPS application submitted - 13 Nov '17
Assessment: 30 Nov'18
ADR: 25 Jan'18 (WES authorization)
DIP: 13 Feb'18
Nominated: 15 Feb'18
ITA: 21 Feb'18 (expected)

Those who are still waiting, hold on! OINP has processed about 50% of November applications so far. They increased the speed of approving last week. Now OINP issues on average 4 nominations per day compared with 2 in January.

Rahulroma123

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, everyone!
Sharing the good news with you.

CRS - 406
NOC - 1112
EE profile created: May '17
New EE profile created: Jun '17
NOI received: 11 Jul '17
OINP EE HCPS application submitted - 13 Nov '17
Assessment: 30 Nov'18
ADR: 25 Jan'18 (WES authorization)
DIP: 13 Feb'18
Nominated: 15 Feb'18
ITA: 21 Feb'18 (expected)

Those who are still waiting, hold on! OINP has processed about 50% of November applications so far. They increased the speed of approving last week. Now OINP issues on average 4 nominations per day compared with 2 in January.
Congratulations buddy and all the best for future process.

However, I wish to add here that as you have pointed out that oinp is processing on average 4 nominations per day...I believe that in order to exhaust the quota of 6600 nominations for 2018 they have to clear atleat 20 nominations per day taking 25 working days a month. Even if they have an allocation of 2400 under HCP they need to clear average 8 nominations per day...

Let's cross our figures and hope for the best ...