+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
well since the Nomination Certificate from Ontario is a mandatory requirement for the post ITA documents, plz confirm if all those who got their application approved by OINP in January have received their certificate by post or not? If not, did you guys ask Ontario by email? they had asked me to send screen shorts of accepting the nomination and after that they havent responded by email.

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I received mine 10 days after accepting the nomination. I accepted nomination on December 19 and the nomination certificate arrived via UPS on December 29. I believe people in India receive theirs via Purolator.
Is OINP nomination certificate mandatory to submit in Post-ITA? Is it acceptable if I take screenshot of nomination msg in cic account?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello
My file is in assessment stage since 18 December. How much time will it take to proceed to next stage?
It's been 80 days when I submitted my file (15 Nov 2017)

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello
My file is in assessment stage since 18 December. How much time will it take to proceed to next stage?
It's been 80 days when I submitted my file (15 Nov 2017)
There is no definite timeline for stages to be changed. However, as per the record since July 2017, the maximum time taken to get nomination was 186 days!! Therefore, we have nothing to do than waiting.

Reactions: harneetk

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Is OINP nomination certificate mandatory to submit in Post-ITA? Is it acceptable if I take screenshot of nomination msg in cic account?
CIC does not explicitly ask for the nomination certificate, but many who don't submit it get ADR asking for it. It's ok to submit without it, but if you do, just be prepared to get ADR requesting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: divert2tuhin

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
well since the Nomination Certificate from Ontario is a mandatory requirement for the post ITA documents, plz confirm if all those who got their application approved by OINP in January have received their certificate by post or not? If not, did you guys ask Ontario by email? they had asked me to send screen shorts of accepting the nomination and after that they havent responded by email.
We use P O Box address in my country and OINP asked me to provide a non P O Box address to send the certificate to. It has now arrived at the address i used, and i will have to have it couriered to me.

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
We use P O Box address in my country and OINP asked me to provide a non P O Box address to send the certificate to. It has now arrived at the address i used, and i will have to have it couriered to me.
When oinp inform you regarding the address? Did they send an email prior to sending it? I had updated my address with them...but so far i have no information whether they mailef it or no

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
When oinp inform you regarding the address? Did they send an email prior to sending it? I had updated my address with them...but so far i have no information whether they mailef it or no
A few days after accepting nomination. I had to send a Change to Personal Information form.

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
A few days after accepting nomination. I had to send a Change to Personal Information form.
They asked me screen shots of my EE profile ...but after that i have no information from their end...im planning to have one of my friends to call their customer service from canada and inquire....hopefully they can atleast tell if they have sent or not yet

ashuhay

Jun 30, 2017
There is no definite timeline for stages to be changed. However, as per the record since July 2017, the maximum time taken to get nomination was 186 days!! Therefore, we have nothing to do than waiting.
i also applied on the 14th of November and turned to assessment on 29th of January called twice but no one answers. Do you guys think going to their office and ask why, as I am leaving in Toronto now on study permit?

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i also applied on the 14th of November and turned to assessment on 29th of January called twice but no one answers. Do you guys think going to their office and ask why, as I am leaving in Toronto now on study permit?
I think you shouldn't go in person. Rather you can email if you feel required. However, I would advise to wait till 90 days of your application submission. Then you can send email asking "whether you missed any ADR".

I submitted on 12th Nov. Then I emailed them on 14th Jan. They replied after three days that "processing time is taking more than average". However, it turned to assessment on 22nd Jan and to DIP on 24th Jan. It's still there. Hoping for a decision within 90 days, which will be this Thursday. If I don't get any update by Thursday, I have a plan to email them.

imran4003

Dec 2, 2017
I received nomination certificate by courier today . I was nominated by OINP on 26 Jan 2018.

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
I received nomination certificate by courier today . I was nominated by OINP on 26 Jan 2018.
congrats! u r good to proceed for the ITA now...which courier company u got it through? I was nominated on 18th...so i dont understand why I havent received mine yet

imran4003

Dec 2, 2017
congrats! u r good to proceed for the ITA now...which courier company u got it through? I was nominated on 18th...so i dont understand why I havent received mine yet
Purolator courier Services.In your case check your mailing address.Did you received ITA.