+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

imran4003

Dec 2, 2017
hi all, my application was approved on 18.01.2018 and till now I have not received the Ontario Nomination Certificate. I reside in Kuwait. plz let me know if any of you have received the nomination certificate and is it mandatory to upload along with the documents post ITA.
My application was approved by OINP on 26.01.2018 and received nomination certificate on 27.01.2018. Check you Express entry profile and check in new massages.

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
My application was approved by OINP on 26.01.2018 and received nomination certificate on 27.01.2018. Check you Express entry profile and check in new massages.
what u must've received would be the confirmation of nomination from CIC. I am asking for the Nomination Certificate that shows the expiry date, the noc and etc details issued by Ontario directly. Has anyone received that???I heard that it comes only by postal mail.

ermaharaja

May 8, 2017
Dears,
If an ADR email is sent to the applicant, does the status of the application change? If yes, what appears in the status?

Also if there is any whatsapp group of the people who applied in Nov please add me to this group +966-595467377..
Will be changed to "Awaiting Information". At least that is what happened to me.

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
anybody who has got their applications approved in Jan, can u plz tell me if you all received the Nomination Certificate from Ontario by post? or are you all going to submit just the confirmation message from CIC for the ITA????

Ankush2810

Jan 31, 2018
Hello Friends,

I submitted my application for Human Capital FSWP stream on November 16th 2017. It stayed in Submitted status until January 29th when it finally moved to Assessment status. Any pointers on how much it usually takes for the file to move from Assessment to DIP? Based on the timelines shared by few other applicants in this thread, it appears to have taken around a month or 45 days but the gap between the File submission and moving to Assessment status for those applicants was considerably low. But in my case, my file has already crossed 75 days since submission. Will it still take another month to move to the next status?

Any response, based on your experience on the process, is much appreciated.

Regards,
Ankush

Baltej SIngh

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, there is no fixed time period. Even I have submitted my documents on 16th Nov, status got changed to Assessment on 22nd December. But it is still sitting in same status.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
anybody who has got their applications approved in Jan, can u plz tell me if you all received the Nomination Certificate from Ontario by post? or are you all going to submit just the confirmation message from CIC for the ITA????
Nope, nominated 3 weeks ago and still no paper document. Trumprefugee was one of the very first ones to get nominated so maybe she (?) would tell us.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello Friends,

I submitted my application for Human Capital FSWP stream on November 16th 2017. It stayed in Submitted status until January 29th when it finally moved to Assessment status. Any pointers on how much it usually takes for the file to move from Assessment to DIP? Based on the timelines shared by few other applicants in this thread, it appears to have taken around a month or 45 days but the gap between the File submission and moving to Assessment status for those applicants was considerably low. But in my case, my file has already crossed 75 days since submission. Will it still take another month to move to the next status?
might

Regards,
Ankush
My assessment stage lasted around six weeks, then DIP and nomination on the very same day. Between submission and assessment just two weeks.

I guess this hugely depends on the country you come from. If you had lots of translated documents it might take time to evaluate them by OINP. So nothing to worry about in my opinion.

Reactions: Gurpal86

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
what u must've received would be the confirmation of nomination from CIC. I am asking for the Nomination Certificate that shows the expiry date, the noc and etc details issued by Ontario directly. Has anyone received that???I heard that it comes only by postal mail.
I received mine 10 days after accepting the nomination. I accepted nomination on December 19 and the nomination certificate arrived via UPS on December 29. I believe people in India receive theirs via Purolator.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hello Friends,

Regards,
Ankush
It can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few months.

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
I received mine 10 days after accepting the nomination. I accepted nomination on December 19 and the nomination certificate arrived via UPS on December 29. I believe people in India receive theirs via Purolator.
thanks for the feedback...however, the issue in Kuwait is, if its regular post..then we have a PO box address and its a courier, then we have a difference address. thts y im getting worried...i even emailed Ontario asking them for the tracking number....but havent got their response yet..I have all the remaining docs for submitting post ITA except this.

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
Nope, nominated 3 weeks ago and still no paper document. Trumprefugee was one of the very first ones to get nominated so maybe she (?) would tell us.
some ppl say its by regular post, other say its by courier, but Ontario should send it through email as well...just incase the post gets lost...i'm emailing them...but havent got any tracking number or confirmation yet...

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys, i submitted my application on january 22nd 2018 and the status is still "Submitted". Please, anybody else on the same boat? it has been already 2 weeks and no change of status. Please, anybody else on the same boat? why is it taking long?

Ankush2810

Jan 31, 2018
My assessment stage lasted around six weeks, then DIP and nomination on the very same day. Between submission and assessment just two weeks.

I guess this hugely depends on the country you come from. If you had lots of translated documents it might take time to evaluate them by OINP. So nothing to worry about in my opinion.
Thanks Jacko007.