+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

carol28

Dec 14, 2017
submitted on November 3rd. Application hasn't moved from "Submmitted" till today. Called OINP today as it crossed the normal 60 days processing time. but no one answered. Left a voice mail
Does OINP call u back if you leave a voice mail?

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
submitted on November 3rd. Application hasn't moved from "Submmitted" till today. Called OINP today as it crossed the normal 60 days processing time. but no one answered. Left a voice mail
Does OINP call u back if you leave a voice mail?
No, they don´t return. Try to call again. It happened to me a couple times, sometimes I had to try calling 3 times or more in a row. Someone will eventually pick up the call.

Also, try to avoid calling them during lunchtime (noon to 1pm Ottawa time).

Looking forward to know if they´ll give you any hints about applications not assessed for 60+ days. Mine is also submitted since november 15.

Reactions: sundar17feb99

sh.anki

Jul 28, 2017
No, they don´t return. Try to call again. It happened to me a couple times, sometimes I had to try calling 3 times or more in a row. Someone will eventually pick up the call.

Looking forward to know if they´ll give you any hints about applications not assessed for 60+ days. Mine is also submitted since november 15.
Can it be the case that the people who still are in submitted stage are in Procedural Fairness stage??

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Can it be the case that the people who still are in submitted stage are in Procedural Fairness stage??
No. PFL is only issued after assessment is done. The usual trend is that you may be required an ADR before assessment, to have any missing documents issued. In this case, you´re given the same 14 day deadline to issue any missing documents. Keep an eye in your e-mail account, even the spam box. I also recommend that you call OINP at least once a week, just in case there may have been an ADR but you haven´t got it in your e-mail for any given reason.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
No. PFL is only issued after assessment is done. The usual trend is that you may be required an ADR before assessment, to have any missing documents issued. In this case, you´re given the same 14 day deadline to issue any missing documents. Keep an eye in your e-mail account, even the spam box. I also recommend that you call OINP at least once a week, just in case there may have been an ADR but you haven´t got it in your e-mail for any given reason.

Is calling OINP the only option? Shouldn't I see a potential ADR's after I log on to the OINP portal?

My 60 days since submission are almost over and still in assessment. Nothing in my email inbox.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Is calling OINP the only option? Shouldn't I see a potential ADR's after I log on to the OINP portal?

My 60 days since submission are almost over and still in assessment. Nothing in my email inbox.
ADRs are always issued by e-mail, never displayed in OINP portal. The status should change to "Awaiting Information", but that doesn´t always happen. One person in a Whatsapp group reported that his spouse´s file got withdrawn because they had received ADR but they haven´t looked their e-mail inbox properly, while their OINP status hasn´t changed. So it´s a good idea to ping them by phone or e-mail at least once a week, just to be sure.

carol28

Dec 14, 2017

The call finally got through. but he said that because of the high volume of application it will take more than normal processing times.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello All, Wanted to share a delightful news that I got nominated from Ontario today.

Timeline:
EE profile created : Jun 16
Received NOI : Jun 16.:rolleyes:
OINP closed : Missed submission by 1 hour (july 25):mad:
OINP re-opened: Nov 2.:D
Application submitted: Nov 4.:cool:
Assessment : Nov 22.:)
DIP : Nil o_O
Approved: Jan 5. ;)

carol28

Dec 14, 2017
Hello All, Wanted to share a delightful news that I got nominated from Ontario today.

Timeline:
EE profile created : Jun 16
Received NOI : Jun 16.:rolleyes:
OINP closed : Missed submission by 1 hour (july 25):mad:
OINP re-opened: Nov 2.:D
Application submitted: Nov 4.:cool:
Assessment : Nov 22.:)
DIP : Nil o_O
Approved: Jan 5. ;)
congrats..

Reactions: sundar17feb99