+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I have submitted on November 2nd, Score is : 355, NOC 2171, still in submitted stage its been one month now.
Hi @jyothimalapati

Don't worry your status will change very soon. There have been other applicants that have also waited close to a month before any change of status to assessment and then going to the next stage which is Decision in Progress within a few days only.
This trend has been seen earlier also in July and August for some applicants when the status showed Submitted for quite a while but somehow it seemed that the application was being assessed by the officer as even though it changed to Assessment after some time, it moved on to Decision in Progress without much delay. Some applicants have also received ADRs - Additional Documents request from OINP when the status is still showing submitted, which means the application is being reviewed by an officer even though status remains unchanged.

Hang in there, this new week will give you some good news to share, surely.

Good luck.

Nov 9, 2017
Hi @jyothimalapati

Don't worry your status will change very soon. There have been other applicants that have also waited close to a month before any change of status to assessment and then going to the next stage which is Decision in Progress within a few days only.
This trend has been seen earlier also in July and August for some applicants when the status showed Submitted for quite a while but somehow it seemed that the application was being assessed by the officer as even though it changed to Assessment after some time, it moved on to Decision in Progress without much delay. Some applicants have also received ADRs - Additional Documents request from OINP when the status is still showing submitted, which means the application is being reviewed by an officer even though status remains unchanged.

Good luck.

Reactions: JingleBells

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi @jyothimalapati

Good luck.
That's interesting to hear that some July and August submissions also stayed in Submitted for a long time and then moved quickly from Assessment to DIP, as that recently happened to me. I submitted in the early hours of November 3, stayed in Submitted until the 27th, then moved to DIP on the 30th.

@jyothimalapati (and anyone else who submitted in November or earlier) we have a whatsapp group for people who submitted in November if you want to join:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/FDNUcXtxZUy3xLBdISM7Xj

Although do note it's only for people who have already submitted. Those who are waiting for NOI can join this group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GaLI5scZbq33KnyRxx7EN9

Nov 9, 2017
That's interesting to hear that some July and August submissions also stayed in Submitted for a long time and then moved quickly from Assessment to DIP, as that recently happened to me. I submitted in the early hours of November 3, stayed in Submitted until the 27th, then moved to DIP on the 30th.

@jyothimalapati (and anyone else who submitted in November or earlier) we have a whatsapp group for people who submitted in November if you want to join:

Although do note it's only for people who have already submitted. Those who are waiting for NOI can join this group:

@ trumprefugee
I am unable to join this group
https://chat.whatsapp.com/FDNUcXtxZUy3xLBdISM7Xj.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
What is ur status now? Is it under assessment or DIP? Have u done already the translation of the original document?

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's been a month today...still status is "submitted"...

Would calling them to request for an update be a good idea?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
It's been a month today...still status is "submitted"...

Would calling them to request for an update be a good idea?
You can call them but I believe they will give you a standard response that your application is under processing.
The calls are effective once it get past the 60 day mark.

On the side note, though your status shown as submitted there is a high chance your application is already under "assessment". There are various instances to prove the above said point.

imashwin

Nov 4, 2017

Hey, I've submitted my application on November 13th 2017 however status still remains as "SUBMITTED"
I read that OINP 2017 nomination quota has been filled so subsequently the application would be considered in OINP 2018 quota.
Does anyone here know when OINP 2018 process will start?

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You can call them but I believe they will give you a standard response that your application is under processing.
The calls are effective once it get past the 60 day mark.

On the side note, though your status shown as submitted there is a high chance your application is already under "assessment". There are various instances to prove the above said point.
Yes, I know and understand. Just getting anxious to see the status get changed in one-key!