+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Draw - Feb 02, 2023 (Tech + Health)

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello all, i received a NOI under targeted health draw, i am a self employed dentist although I dont have a business registration certificate, what else can i use to prove this?
Does anyone has any idea regarding this

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Quick question about the format of the Notification of Interest from Ontario Print Screens.
Should I just Print a PDF of the message inbox on my EE page and print the letter in such a way too (as we do with webpages e.g. in emails) or
should I screenshot the inbox individually, crop out all the extra around it (like task bar, other bits on the webpage etc) and screenshot the message in 2 parts (as its a really long message) in the same manner? Something so basic is tripping me up lol
Either way it can be done.

Pdf version is preferred.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello all, i received a NOI under targeted health draw, i am a self employed dentist although I dont have a business registration certificate, what else can i use to prove this?
Does anyone has any idea regarding this
Business registration is a mandatory requirement.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Business registration is a mandatory requirement.
Hi! Thanks for the reply.
Its just that i have furnished a small cabin for myself in my father's hospital so there was no need for any registration although i have electricity bills in my name for the same.
I have income tax return for the same address as well, are those sufficient?

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi
Quick question
For medical doctors through oinp, who had their ECA from MCC, is it ok to put this ECA or it should be from WES?
IRCC approves MCC and its in their list
But the thing is , organisations like PEBC or MCC dont share ECA with oinp

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
Hi
Quick question
For medical doctors through oinp, who had their ECA from MCC, is it ok to put this ECA or it should be from WES?
IRCC approves MCC and its in their list
But the thing is , organisations like PEBC or MCC dont share ECA with oinp
Found this on the OINP wesbite:

To authorize us to see your ECA results from:
Note: For the other organizations, no additional steps are required.

Please contact the ECA organization directly if you have any specific questions about the process for getting an Educational Credential Assessment or how to authorize and share your ECA results with us.
You must authorize the organization to share the results of your assessment specifically with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Authorizing the organization to share the results of your assessment with IRCC is not sufficient for the purposes of your application to the OINP.

So seems like you just need to contact MCC and not worry about WES. Try and get into contact with them.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Found this on the OINP wesbite:

To authorize us to see your ECA results from:
Note: For the other organizations, no additional steps are required.

Please contact the ECA organization directly if you have any specific questions about the process for getting an Educational Credential Assessment or how to authorize and share your ECA results with us.
You must authorize the organization to share the results of your assessment specifically with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Authorizing the organization to share the results of your assessment with IRCC is not sufficient for the purposes of your application to the OINP.

So seems like you just need to contact MCC and not worry about WES. Try and get into contact with them.
thank you for your response.
my friend is a doctor I asked for her. Im pharmacist
and I got my ECA from PEBC
and PEBC does not share anything

Reactions: wowangst

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone
I was filling my profile on Ontario website
in language section, I can choose either French or English
I selected English and inserted my Ielts score
where can I add my French exam results ?

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Thanks Nik

I also got an official response from Ontario PNP folks - you dont loose points due to age once u have got the NOI

Documenting it here so in case anyone has the same issue - thy can refer this post.

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
Hi! Thanks for the reply.
Its just that i have furnished a small cabin for myself in my father's hospital so there was no need for any registration although i have electricity bills in my name for the same.
I have income tax return for the same address as well, are those sufficient?
Itrs are not sufficient

zerofull800

Sep 29, 2021
Hi!

I received a NOI from the tech draw on Feb 2nd, 2023, however, I got the points for CEC and my CRS is no 522.
I still have not accepted the invitation from the OINP and I would like to hear your thoughts, on whether I accept it or just wait for the FWS or CEC draw.

Abhin Shiny James

Jan 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

Really appreciate the help received here.
I have a concern. I received a NOI from ontario on march 10 which was a tech draw.
The reason I received it is, I believe, because
1. I have 479 CRS
2. I am eligible for CEC
3. The primary NOC I put in EE profile is 21232

The issue I have is, the experience I have for NOC 21232 is less than a year while I have one Year experience in another NOC (22221). Will this pose as a problem?

On the OINP website it stresses that if you are assessed against FSW (which Im not) you need to have 1 year experience IN the primary NOC code.
The same isn't said about if you are assessed against CEC so am I in the clear?

http://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

Im really tensed and need to apply in 40days. Someone please tell me that it wont be an issue.

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
Hi!

I received a NOI from the tech draw on Feb 2nd, 2023, however, I got the points for CEC and my CRS is no 522.
I still have not accepted the invitation from the OINP and I would like to hear your thoughts, on whether I accept it or just wait for the FWS or CEC draw.
If you've got the funds to do it, getting a PNP would almost guarantee permanent residence. Your score is quite high though so I think you have a chance of getting it through the CEC/FSW draws too.