+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Draw - Feb 02, 2023 (Tech + Health)

kartyswa

Apr 18, 2023
Hi @NikSharma01 - Can you please share the Join Group Link. Below are my Timelines - for 2-Feb-2023 HCP Draw(CRS 488)

3-Mar​
OINP Submitted
30-Mar​
Assessment
17-Apr​
Decision In Progress

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am looking to collect all documents required for applying to OINP from India and have following queries. Kindly help me with the same.

1. I may go to USA on a temporary basis through work for 6 months - 1 year after I get the NOI from OINP. Is that allowed and are there any precautions to take?
2. In case the USA process takes time and I have to go after getting PNP certificate from OINP, will there be any issues in travelling Pre/Post ITA/AOR from IRCC?
3. Is there any naming scheme that needs to followed for each file that I submit to OINP?
4. I have given surity to my sister's education loan for which, around 5k is getting deducted every month. Do I need to declare this loan?
5. I have another home loan as well. Do I need to submit any loan agreement?
6. I have a life insurance policy for which I pay annually. Do I need to mention and submit any proofs for the same?
7. For identity, are passport and photo enough or any other identity documents required?
8. Are bank statements downloaded from bank portals with all details mentioned considered valid proof? If not, kindly give me an alternative.
9. For the resume, is there any format to be followed and is a 2 page resume valid?
10. For proof of intention to reside, is a letter explaining enough or do I need to establish any other connections?

Thanks in advance.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi All,

I am looking to collect all documents required for applying to OINP from India and have following queries. Kindly help me with the same.

1. I may go to USA on a temporary basis through work for 6 months - 1 year after I get the NOI from OINP. Is that allowed and are there any precautions to take?
2. In case the USA process takes time and I have to go after getting PNP certificate from OINP, will there be any issues in travelling Pre/Post ITA/AOR from IRCC?
3. Is there any naming scheme that needs to followed for each file that I submit to OINP?
4. I have given surity to my sister's education loan for which, around 5k is getting deducted every month. Do I need to declare this loan?
5. I have another home loan as well. Do I need to submit any loan agreement?
6. I have a life insurance policy for which I pay annually. Do I need to mention and submit any proofs for the same?
7. For identity, are passport and photo enough or any other identity documents required?
8. Are bank statements downloaded from bank portals with all details mentioned considered valid proof? If not, kindly give me an alternative.
9. For the resume, is there any format to be followed and is a 2 page resume valid?
10. For proof of intention to reside, is a letter explaining enough or do I need to establish any other connections?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Check the answers below:

1. No issues.
2. It should be fine as long as you inform IRCC about the change in country of residence.
3. Naming conventions should be relevant to the file and applicant.
4. Any type of loan should be disclosed, especially the personal loan ( as it reduces your savings).
5. Just disclose it. Documents are optional.
6. Not needed.
7. Yes.
8. Yes. You can also get it bank stamped.
9. Yes. Keep it simple and detailed.
10. Ties ain't mandatory.

Hope this would help.

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

Check the answers below:

1. No issues.
2. It should be fine as long as you inform IRCC about the change in country of residence.
3. Naming conventions should be relevant to the file and applicant.
4. Any type of loan should be disclosed, especially the personal loan ( as it reduces your savings).
5. Just disclose it. Documents are optional.
6. Not needed.
7. Yes.
8. Yes. You can also get it bank stamped.
9. Yes. Keep it simple and detailed.
10. Ties ain't mandatory.

Hope this would help.
Thanks a lot for your answers. Also, the links in your signature don't work. Any chance I can get the correct ones?

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
thank you for your response.
my friend is a doctor I asked for her. Im pharmacist
and I got my ECA from PEBC
and PEBC does not share anything
Hi. I'ld like to ask for the OINP, did you only submit the ECA report from PEBC? My friend is currently in the process of filing her OINP application, and we are looking for answers for the authorization part.

TIA.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi. I'ld like to ask for the OINP, did you only submit the ECA report from PEBC? My friend is currently in the process of filing her OINP application, and we are looking for answers for the authorization part.

TIA.
No need to do anything for Pebc eca. Just upload the Eca

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I have received an NOI for OINP and while applying for the same, I need help in filling the 'Intention to Reside in Ontario' section. I have no ties mentioned in the help list. What should I fill in this section?
Also I already submitted a statement of intent pdf in 'Your Required Documents' section. Should I copy paste the same letter here or just mention 'No ties available' in this section?
What is the correct way to proceed here?

Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/QHKMFd9t

Thanks,
Ravi