+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP APPLICATION

ck786

May 3, 2023
Received NOI from OINP and submitted the application on 24/3/2023. Since then status is SUBMITTED. How long does oinp to process HCP stream application as it is more than a month now that i had submiited the application.

ck786

May 3, 2023
Same here.
OINP HCP FSW Health Draw
Submitted: March 24, 2023
Still submitted...
No idea…why is it taking so long. Website shows timeline to process application is 30-60 days.but its been 45 days no change in status.

minipotato

Apr 19, 2023
I guess it might be affected by several large draws in Feb and early March.
I also know someone in the forum submitted on March 15 but still remains unchanged.
Hopefully we could see status changes in the next week.
Good luck!

Reactions: ck786

ck786

May 3, 2023
I guess it might be affected by several large draws in Feb and early March.
I also know someone in the forum submitted on March 15 but still remains unchanged.
Hopefully we could see status changes in the next week.
Good luck!
Did you get any status update or not?

minipotato

Apr 19, 2023
My status turned to "assessment" today.
OINP HCP FSW Health Draw
Submitted: March 24, 2023
Assessment: May 18, 2023
DIP: ???
Good luck!

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I have received an NOI for OINP and while applying for the same, I need help in filling the 'Intention to Reside in Ontario' section. I have no ties mentioned in the help list. What should I fill in this section?
Also I already submitted a statement of intent pdf in 'Your Required Documents' section. Should I copy paste the same letter here or just mention 'No ties available' in this section?
What is the correct way to proceed here?

@ck786 , @minipotato : Kindly help me on how you filled this section.

Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/QHKMFd9t

Thanks,
Ravi

ck786

May 3, 2023
Hi All,

I have received an NOI for OINP and while applying for the same, I need help in filling the 'Intention to Reside in Ontario' section. I have no ties mentioned in the help list. What should I fill in this section?
Also I already submitted a statement of intent pdf in 'Your Required Documents' section. Should I copy paste the same letter here or just mention 'No ties available' in this section?
What is the correct way to proceed here?

@ck786 , @minipotato : Kindly help me on how you filled this section.

Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/QHKMFd9t

Thanks,
Ravi
Write a short and crisp message in this intention to reside. It wont allow you to write more than 100-150 words in this column. So write crisp message and attach pdf for detailed story.