+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp employer job offer

Mar 13, 2024
I got an invitation based on my previous experience (no more working) . Rightnow, I’m working in different company and location which is not eligible for oinp. Now can I submit new offer letter and forms to apply by another new company and location which is eligible for oinp Using this invitation ?

Or I have to update those information first and then again should I have to wait for new invitation ?

Pls reply as soon as possible.

mohan24

Mar 14, 2024
Hi, I received the invite for OINP student stream on March 12th. My employer filled the employer form and giving current working letter but in current working letter they are not adding my duties and responsibilities. Can someone please advise what can be done at this point? Even my original offer letter doesn't have the duties and resposibility. Please help.

Feb 22, 2024
I got an invitation based on my previous experience (no more working) . Rightnow, I’m working in different company and location which is not eligible for oinp. Now can I submit new offer letter and forms to apply by another new company and location which is eligible for oinp Using this invitation ?

Or I have to update those information first and then again should I have to wait for new invitation ?

Pls reply as soon as possible.
Your invitation is based on your application i.e. your previous experience and job offer. OINP requires you to inform them about a change in your job status, but ONLY if you remain eligible as of the date you submit your application after receiving the ITA. In your case, since you weren't eligible on the date you received this ITA, you will have to reject the invitation and apply again, unfortunately.

Feb 22, 2024
Hi, I received the invite for OINP student stream on March 12th. My employer filled the employer form and giving current working letter but in current working letter they are not adding my duties and responsibilities. Can someone please advise what can be done at this point? Even my original offer letter doesn't have the duties and resposibility. Please help.
Your employer filling out the form is a huge deal - most don't. This indicates that they are willing to help you in your application. I would send them an email with a link to the required documents as requested by OINP and highlight that roles and responsibilities need to be specified. If they still don't agree to this, you'll have the email as proof and you can include that in an explanation letter to the OINP officer.