+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the reply,
Employer is ready to support for paper work.but my concern is the time line to process in Ontario province.
Is there any other provinces are having this stream with less time line.?
I would search for those employers.
Plz advise. Alberta, nova Scotia or Saskatchewan. If these provinces are having this path way and timeline please please provide any information including timeline.
Research the PNP programs for the other provinces to determine if eligible. If you have an employer in Ontario, then you apply for EE or OINP. Whatever PNP you are nominated for it does not change processing times.

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
Ok thank you,
I heard that alberta is bit speedy process doesnot ally with EE. And if i get nominated feom Ontario can use the same certificate for EE? To score 600++ ?
So that the process may be bit faster than foreign worker stream. Once ITA received from IRCC again we need to show the offer letter till end of the process? As it long time taking process . May be the employer may not wait for 2 years.
EE system time line i donot know after submitting with Pnp.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok thank you,
I heard that alberta is bit speedy process doesnot ally with EE. And if i get nominated feom Ontario can use the same certificate for EE? To score 600++ ?
So that the process may be bit faster than foreign worker stream. Once ITA received from IRCC again we need to show the offer letter till end of the process? As it long time taking process . May be the employer may not wait for 2 years.
EE system time line i donot know after submitting with Pnp.
How is Alberta faster as it is through EE unless in the AOS stream and you are working in the province? No, the OINP foreign workers stream with job is not aligned with the EE program. Only the OINP Human Capital, Trades and French streams are through EE.

Reactions: Skycare

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
How is Alberta faster as it is through EE unless in the AOS stream and you are working in the province? No, the OINP foreign workers stream with job is not aligned with the EE program. Only the OINP Human Capital, Trades and French streams are through EE.

I mean AOS stream.

and now im scoring 40 and if it is taking 2 years than how it wll impact on my score. and currently not working will it impact later on my score while doing final process. and after two yrs do i need to show the same Offer letter which will be valid? if i show the same letter which i applied to initiate the process.?

and not sure whether my employer will wait for it or not, I donot know.
i need to check with them.

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
if your employer is in Ontario and they want to sponsor you for PNP - it needs to be done in Ontario. If you want to use PNP in another province you would need to find an employer situated in those provinces.

It's not the Ontario part that is the long part- it's the federal processing which would be the same regardless. The provinces provide a nomination certificate for you and the time is roughly the same for that part regardless of province.
thank you for your kind reply,
If it is the case my profile got picketd under this stream will i get the OINP nomination certificate?
if yes, can i use the same for EE to get more score 600++ so that i can be in speedy pool ITA list to get my PR under speedy EE process .

please suggest by using the PNP from ontario to enter into any speedy process pool? alternate this Foreign worker stream?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I mean AOS stream.

and now im scoring 40 and if it is taking 2 years than how it wll impact on my score. and currently not working will it impact later on my score while doing final process. and after two yrs do i need to show the same Offer letter which will be valid? if i show the same letter which i applied to initiate the process.?

and not sure whether my employer will wait for it or not, I donot know.
i need to check with them.
So are you working in Alberta because AOS (not an EE program) is only an option if you have Alberta working experience. If not working for an Alberta company in Alberta now then your questions are irrelevant. Your Alberta employer would need a LMIA and then you apply for closed work permit. You then go to Alberta and meet the requirements, and then apply for AOS.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thank you for your kind reply,
If it is the case my profile got picketd under this stream will i get the OINP nomination certificate?
if yes, can i use the same for EE to get more score 600++ so that i can be in speedy pool ITA list to get my PR under speedy EE process .

please suggest by using the PNP from ontario to enter into any speedy process pool? alternate this Foreign worker stream?
PNP - Foreign workers stream with job offer is not an EE program. So no you don’t get the points and can apply through EE. There are only three OINP EE streams - trades, human capital and French.

Reactions: Skycare

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
PNP - Foreign workers stream with job offer is not an EE program. So no you don’t get the points and can apply through EE. There are only three OINP EE streams - trades, human capital and French.
thank you very much for sharing the information.