+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
Hi ,

This is related the Employer job offer to foreign worker.

I have gone through the IRCC website and did not find any specific lanuage reuirement like minimal CLB score.

1.Please can someone tell me that what is the minimum CLB score for this stream for NOC 2173 level A job.

2.IT returns are mandatory and there should not be any Gap as if you have Gap in career inspite of you are having job offer in hand..?
as i have two years gap in last 5 years and the program required only minimum/max 2 yrs experiance to qualify to apply PR under this process.

3.is it really direct pathway to PR or should i get LMIA after the Nomination certificate if I apply under this stream?

4.the last draw was happened in March with minimum score 23. and the score calculation is completely different from CRS score.

If anyone have any experinace or information please share.

Please advise and thank you advance for your information.

ShaheenH

Sep 30, 2022
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Need expert eadvice
I have applied SINP PNP with job offer in Dec-2020 from outside Canada, Current status is Medical passed in aug2022 recvd PAL aswell. I received adr to provide employment letter from Canadian employer. I contacted with him and came to know that he closed his business few months back due to covid situation.
Pls advice on below,
-I HAVE TO SEARCH FOR NEW JOB OFFER FROM NEW EMPLOYER.
-WHAT WILL BE THE IMPACT ON MY PR PROCESS?
-WILL IRCC GIVE MORE TIME TO SUBMIT ADR FEOM NEW ENPLOYER?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Need expert eadvice
I have applied SINP PNP with job offer in Dec-2020 from outside Canada, Current status is Medical passed in aug2022 recvd PAL aswell. I received adr to provide employment letter from Canadian employer. I contacted with him and came to know that he closed his business few months back due to covid situation.
Pls advice on below,
-I HAVE TO SEARCH FOR NEW JOB OFFER FROM NEW EMPLOYER.
-WHAT WILL BE THE IMPACT ON MY PR PROCESS?
-WILL IRCC GIVE MORE TIME TO SUBMIT ADR FEOM NEW ENPLOYER?
not sure how it's going to impact your application, but you are going to have to let IRCC know that you can't provide a letter from a Canadian employer. That sucks about the job.

Reactions: ShaheenH

ShaheenH

Sep 30, 2022
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
not sure how it's going to impact your application, but you are going to have to let IRCC know that you can't provide a letter from a Canadian employer. That sucks about the job.
Thx for your reply.

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
Hi,
Please share any information related to this process and time line how long itwill take once it is approved and selected .till PR

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi ,

This is related the Employer job offer to foreign worker.

I have gone through the IRCC website and did not find any specific lanuage reuirement like minimal CLB score.

1.Please can someone tell me that what is the minimum CLB score for this stream for NOC 2173 level A job.

2.IT returns are mandatory and there should not be any Gap as if you have Gap in career inspite of you are having job offer in hand..?
as i have two years gap in last 5 years and the program required only minimum/max 2 yrs experiance to qualify to apply PR under this process.

3.is it really direct pathway to PR or should i get LMIA after the Nomination certificate if I apply under this stream?

4.the last draw was happened in March with minimum score 23. and the score calculation is completely different from CRS score.

If anyone have any experinace or information please share.

Please advise and thank you advance for your information.
1. IELTS not required.
2. What are IT returns? You can have gaps. You count only the time you worked.
3. Yes, it is. Assume your employer meets requirements and filled out all the paperwork.
4. The draw you mention (23 points) was a trade draw, not an IT draw. This stream is not an EE stream so CRS score is irrelevant. It is a job offer stream meeting the OINP score. Last general draw was 39+ points.

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
VERY BIG THANK YOU for the information.
and i am looking for time line as well for outland person. I have heard that it is very lazy and pretty long time taking process. is it true?
and if I apply under this what is minimum time that will take till PPR or COPR or PR?

I got an employer but he told that he wanted to apply under this process is it worthy it?

it is good to have LMIA to make speedy process?

please please advise.

Thank you for your patience and kind information.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
VERY BIG THANK YOU for the information.
and i am looking for time line as well for outland person. I have heard that it is very lazy and pretty long time taking process. is it true?
and if I apply under this what is minimum time that will take till PPR or COPR or PR?

I got an employer but he told that he wanted to apply under this process is it worthy it?

it is good to have LMIA to make speedy process?

please please advise.

Thank you for your patience and kind information.
If your employer is eligible and willing to fill out all the paperwork then apply under this stream. Check processing timlelines in the link. It is about 2 years.

A LMIA is not a speedy process. The employer has to file for a LMIA, pay the fees, and then prove no Canadian can be hired. Then once you have a LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. What is the NOC?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you for the reply,
Employer is ready to support for paper work.but my concern is the time line to process in Ontario province.
Is there any other provinces are having this stream with less time line.?
I would search for those employers.
Plz advise. Alberta, nova Scotia or Saskatchewan. If these provinces are having this path way and timeline please please provide any information including timeline.

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you for the reply,
Employer is ready to support for paper work.but my concern is the time line to process in Ontario province.
Plz advise. Alberta, nova Scotia or Saskatchewan. If these provinces are having this path way and timeline please please provide any information including timeline.
NOC 2173

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Thank you for the reply,
if your employer is in Ontario and they want to sponsor you for PNP - it needs to be done in Ontario. If you want to use PNP in another province you would need to find an employer situated in those provinces.

It's not the Ontario part that is the long part- it's the federal processing which would be the same regardless. The provinces provide a nomination certificate for you and the time is roughly the same for that part regardless of province.

Reactions: Naturgrl