Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey phanikiran, I am planning to travel february 19th with WP/Trv from USA. Do you know if I need to carry any documents.
AR March 2020
Aor sep 2020
waiting Medical
WP approved Nov 20
Thanks
Lots of things changing daily including getting a negative test within 72 hours, hotel quarantine, 14 day quarantine plan etc. Please refer to latest news.

I carried offer letter (latest one issued within this month), quarantine house details, work permit, passport, if possible letter from your employer that you serve essential services, PR AoR letter printout, Nomination letter, work permit support letter.

Happy journey and good luck.

lolita_1980

Feb 13, 2021
Please dont guess. For the paper PR through Ontario PNP, there is no need of WES educational evaluation. There is also NO need to give IELTS exam.
so. If I get the provincial nominee from Ontario,I just apply to PR without the need of an English test or WES?? I read the website and it is not that clear. If you are sure about this, please let me know. I’m planning on taking the exam in the nexts weeks! But if I don’t need to, I just wait and see If I get the nominee

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
so. If I get the provincial nominee from Ontario,I just apply to PR without the need of an English test or WES?? I read the website and it is not that clear. If you are sure about this, please let me know. I’m planning on taking the exam in the nexts weeks! But if I don’t need to, I just wait and see If I get the nominee
I am 100% sure. But if you are inland, I highly suggest you to take the IELTS because of what IRCC did today to CEC candidates. Paper PR is sinking ship. OINP may have already closed this stream.

lolita_1980

Feb 13, 2021
I am 100% sure. But if you are inland, I highly suggest you to take the IELTS because of what IRCC did today to CEC candidates. Paper PR is sinking ship. OINP may have already closed this stream.
I already applied back in December to the job offer foreign student stream. Hopefully I get my resolution in March. I’m a bit lost here. I am not in any express entry pool, because my English test expired already. Is that a problem?

PPIndia

Sep 11, 2020
You technically can it seems. But be prepared to pay the fees twice and withdraw another one when one is successful. I guess you can reuse most of the parameters like PCC etc. Since you did not get paper AoR, better to apply for CEC ITA and then cancel the paper once you get EE AoR. This way you can save lot of money I guess.

Since UCI remains the same, I guess officers can clearly see you are running two applications at once.

Do check this as well....
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/could-i-apply-for-pr-under-both-express-entry-and-pnp-at-the-same-time.328294/page-3#post-6547000
Thanks for information. What do you mean by cancel the paper. Will the cancellation be done by me or it will be IRCC officer. If I cancel the paper AoR, teh refund id not possible.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Thanks for information. What do you mean by cancel the paper. Will the cancellation be done by me or it will be IRCC officer. If I cancel the paper AoR, teh refund id not possible.
If you want to keep both - paper and EE, then paper one will be canceled automatically once EE is approved

if you want to keep only 1 (EE) - then you need to withdraw your paper application yourself

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
It will be cancelled by IRCC when you raise webform. IRCC will issue refund if they have not started processing your application ie before AoR

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
I already applied back in December to the job offer foreign student stream. Hopefully I get my resolution in March. I’m a bit lost here. I am not in any express entry pool, because my English test expired already. Is that a problem?
If you are waiting for nomination, and have made up your mind to apply in this paper stream, then no IELTS is required (definitely not required for Employer offer Foreign Worker stream).

If you are considering to apply in CEC Express Entry, then do give IELTS ASAP and create a express entry profile. This is because you will definitely undergo a very looonngg wait if applying by paper means.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Also, important to note IELTS is also dependent on job code ----- Most Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants in National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill levels C and D occupations are required to undergo mandatory language testing and achieve a minimum standard of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 in each of the 4 abilities (listening, speaking, reading and writing) before obtaining a provincial nomination certificate.

NOC code categories 0, A and B don't require IELTS for PNP Paper PR. Atleast not for OINP Employer offer stream.

Last edited:

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Lots of things changing daily including getting a negative test within 72 hours, hotel quarantine, 14 day quarantine plan etc. Please refer to latest news.

I carried offer letter (latest one issued within this month), quarantine house details, work permit, passport, if possible letter from your employer that you serve essential services, PR AoR letter printout, Nomination letter, work permit support letter.

Happy journey and good luck.
Thank you so much for your valuable information. I think you should work for Canadavisa. You know most information that any lawyer/attorney knows so big Thanks and wish you good luck with your journey. Thank you

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thank you so much for your valuable information. I think you should work for Canadavisa. You know most information that any lawyer/attorney knows so big Thanks and wish you good luck with your journey. Thank you
Haha. Thank you but not really. My knowledge is very limited although I am interested to take up licensed consultant role sometime in far future.

Just think from their perspective. You will get all your answers... "What questions would you ask to someone who just showed up at your doorstep and want to check their authenticity and intensions"

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello all,
I have a spouse OPW since my wife is an international student. My permit will be expired in August 2021 and I got the OINP nomination and want to apply for CWP. My question is that can my wife apply for spouse OPW as dependent and keeps both her study permit and OPW?
CIC website said that dependent of CPW holder can apply for OWP but I am not sure if we get OPW for her, then what happens to her study permit?

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hello all,

Our journey to the PR is almost over! Decision made today, waiting for the email or call, I don't know. I just know that after 4 months without hearing anything from IRCC, they finally made a decision!

Check my signature if you want to know the timeline.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hello all,

Our journey to the PR is almost over! Decision made today, waiting for the email or call, I don't know. I just know that after 4 months without hearing anything from IRCC, they finally made a decision!

Check my signature if you want to know the timeline.
RCMP was requested as an additional document?

Reactions: Fecampos