+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

attilarvai

Feb 12, 2021
Just email them ontarionominee@ontario.ca and ask if they have received your documents or if there are any technical issues and the documents were never delivered. Please state full name, case number etc etc. Refer to their website.

In my case, and during non-Covid times, it took 1 day to get into DIP after they received the documents.
Thanks, I'll do that then. I don't want urge them of course, but you're right, it's good to check if they got everything they need.

attilarvai

Feb 12, 2021
Emailing/calling them is usually pointless as they'll respond with a standard "we will contact you if we require more information". In my case my application sat in awaiting information but I never had any document requests and neither did my employer, then about 4 weeks later it magically moved to DIP.

If you're inland they must do some sort of visa/passport check or verify your payslips with CRA or something else that isn't mentioned publicly.
That's a good point. It is T4 related, so you might be right. It is just a bit odd that most comments are about how fast the process went once they completed the request.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Congrats. ..... Prepare to file PR ASAP now. The moment you get the nomination (which almost everyone gets once in DIP) you should be almost ready to post your PR file. It is now taking 6 months+ to get AOR itself, for the PR application sent :(. Previously it used to take 1 month.

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Guys, please advice: my annual salary changed in September 2020 and I honestly forgot to inform OINP. I want to do now, so can I just submit a form or I need to attach compensation letter actually as a proof. I don’t want to attach letter as it mentioned there September 2020... so I would like to just submit a form and say “my annual salary changed” without mentioning dates... what do you think? Please advise!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey! Can you please advise what happened in your case? I’m in similar situation. I’m keeping same duties, title etc, but I’m being moved to another business location (still same employer, they just have few locations, still GTA). I’m going to inform OINP but I’m worried if this might cancel my application:( thanks!
Sorry for the late answer.
I informed the OINP about the change, but never got a reply. In the meanwhile, I received PR.
I hope the same happens to you!!!

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
If somebody here is also applying in Express Entry check the news .... draw today 75 points CEC
Now I am wondering if I should do my English test and get in the pool in case. My paper PR is yet to receive AOR anyway and won’t for a few months.

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello all,
I have a question about CEC Express entry and OINP-employer job offer.
I have got my nomination from ONIP and submitted my paper based application to IRCC in November 2020.
Also, I have got an invitation letter from express entry. Can I apply for express entry and have two applications at the same time?
or is it illegal?

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello all,
I have got my nomination from ONIP and submitted my paper based application to IRCC in November 2020.
Also, I have got an invitation letter from express entry. Can I apply for express entry and have two applications at the same time?
or is it illegal?
Yes you can have both at the same time: paper based and EE

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Guys, If I create a profile, can i get this draw? or need to wait the next one? The problem I need to do the IELTS again =(

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello all,
or is it illegal?
You technically can it seems. But be prepared to pay the fees twice and withdraw another one when one is successful. I guess you can reuse most of the parameters like PCC etc. Since you did not get paper AoR, better to apply for CEC ITA and then cancel the paper once you get EE AoR. This way you can save lot of money I guess.

Since UCI remains the same, I guess officers can clearly see you are running two applications at once.

Do check this as well....
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/could-i-apply-for-pr-under-both-express-entry-and-pnp-at-the-same-time.328294/page-3#post-6547000